ADVERTISEMENT

Strasburg vs Luray

It was a good game it was cold. Chase Hart was the leader tonight. 3 rushing touchdowns and on through the air. Evidently Lurays Qb got ejected in the third quarter. He got a personal foul and a unsportsmanlike penalty on the same play. He never came back in. Strasburgs defense clamped down and pitched a shut out in the second half. That was the best defense they had played all year. On to Stuart's Draft fir another tough one

It was a good game it was cold. Chase Hart was the leader tonight. 3 rushing touchdowns and on through the air. Evidently Lurays Qb got ejected in the third quarter. He got a personal foul and a unsportsmanlike penalty on the same play. He never came back in. Strasburgs defense clamped down and pitched a shut out in the second half. That was the best defense they had played all year. On to Stuart's Draft fir another tough one
QB ejected??? WOW!!! :confused:

That's all I can figure because he never came back in the game. The difference tonight compared to last week was the Rams took advantage of all but one scoring opportunity

I may be wrong,but I think the coach ejected him.

I heard last night from the radio guys that were at SD that the Strasburg QB got hurt and there was a RB running the offense, true or did they get the wrong team?

Strasburgs QB missed two plays. He is not hurt. I dont know what the story truly is on Lurays Qb. He did get those two penalties and never returned to the game after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT