ADVERTISEMENT

Strasburg vs Madison County conference 35 championship

Dec 20, 2012
It is the #1 seed Strasburg vs #7 seed Madison. This is the third matchup between these two schools this season. Strasburg winning the previous 2. Strasburgs big advantage in this one is pitching as they will probably throw there other #1 pitcher in Mark Smoot. I think Madison used there 2 strongest arms to get here. Madison presents a challenge because they have power in the lineup. The hitters can bring you back into a game in a heartbeat. Defensive advantage goes to Strasburg as well as Baserunning and Hitting 1-9. Madisons lineup after the 5 hole is suspect. I predict Strasburg wins the title with the score of 8-4 . Although as I said in a previous post Madison is a dangerous ball club . It should be a fun game to watch. If there is any Madison fans on here with knowledge of who will be on the bump I would like to know. I don't think their #1 Shifflet can throw since he pitched Monday. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AS YOU BOTH HAVE A REGIONAL BERTH ALREADY.

MCHS will probably go with either Smith or Kelliher. Both previous games were very close, Strasburg won 4-2 at their place and overcame a late MC lead for a 10-9 win at Madison. Strasburg is always tough, especially so at their place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT