ADVERTISEMENT

Stuarts Draft 35 Luray 7

Gunz41

VaPreps All Region
Sep 22, 2007
Stuarts Draft VA
Great first half for the Cougars as it was 28-0. Running clock a lot of the 2nd half with Luray scoring on the bench of the Cougars with 0.2 seconds left in the game on a pass after a timeout. Riverheads also big over Stonewall so it sets up the big matchup next week between two 9-0 teams. Should be a barn burner in Stuarts Draft next Friday

What player for Draft got a personal foul unsportsmanlike with ejection and then was aloud to play !

So no one saw # 25 Throw a punch . Good ole boy refs let the coach pull him so he would not miss the next game , mmmmmm . I am glad , Dont want to hear any excuses when the RED TEAM comes to town !!!!

So no one saw # 25 Throw a punch . Good ole boy refs let the coach pull him so he would not miss the next game , mmmmmm . I am glad , Dont want to hear any excuses when the RED TEAM comes to town !!!!
You know xcross, I do not think if #25 did not play and you beat Draft; you would not hear them crying .But, on the other end; if you had a player not play and Draft won, you would cry all the way home. Should be a great game. Have a good week.

We're you there xcross? Did you see it? Because I have best seats in house and I didn't see it. I don't think it happened, but if it did I didn't see it. All you are doing is trolling and trying to stir pot.

We're you there xcross? Did you see it? Because I have best seats in house and I didn't see it. I don't think it happened, but if it did I didn't see it. All you are doing is trolling and trying to stir pot.
No , Was not there ! Got the word from good bud of the ref . Glad he will play on Friday . To be the best you have to beat the best ! Should be a good game .Go Big Red !!!!!!!!!

No , Was not there ! Got the word from good bud of the ref . Glad he will play on Friday . To be the best you have to beat the best ! Should be a good game .Go Big Red !!!!!!!!!

You missed the entire point of the post, if you were not there then you can't say it happened. Hell, I have been on here a long time and everyone knows I shoot straight from the hip. I didn't see it, doesn't mean it did or didn't happen but I certainly didnt see it and I have a pretty good seat

I was there, sitting on the Draft side, toward the end of the field that whatever happened happened. I did not see a punch thrown, but I did see extensive discussion by the group of refs, confusion, more extensive conversation by the refs, an explanation to Coach Floyd where a punching motion was mimed, Coach Floyd turn to a player and him immediately remove his helmet (And not play again), and the refs go back on the field for more discussion and what seemed like a change of plan applying a penalty.

What I honestly think happened was that the player did something wrong and the incompetent refs did not have the confidence to apply a large individual penalty to the player on the eve of a big game and the playoffs. I also think Coach Floyd did some good talkin to the refs to convince them to apply, or not apply, the penalty the way the did.

Credit to the coach if he did protect his player from ejection. No credit to the head referee for a night of confusion. The guys in black and white strips did not run that game.

I was there, sitting on the Draft side, toward the end of the field that whatever happened happened. I did not see a punch thrown, but I did see extensive discussion by the group of refs, confusion, more extensive conversation by the refs, an explanation to Coach Floyd where a punching motion was mimed, Coach Floyd turn to a player and him immediately remove his helmet (And not play again), and the refs go back on the field for more discussion and what seemed like a change of plan applying a penalty.

What I honestly think happened was that the player did something wrong and the incompetent refs did not have the confidence to apply a large individual penalty to the player on the eve of a big game and the playoffs. I also think Coach Floyd did some good talkin to the refs to convince them to apply, or not apply, the penalty the way the did.

Credit to the coach if he did protect his player from ejection. No credit to the head referee for a night of confusion. The guys in black and white strips did not run that game.

This is what I saw. Whatever happened with all the talk going on i don't know, but whatever it's over. on to the next week, for a big but just another game

This is what I saw. Whatever happened with all the talk going on i don't know, but whatever it's over. on to the next week, for a big but just another game
It looked like the refs had their phones out looking for rules?? I do not know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT