Super Bowl Poll

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm with you, Mike. I want to see Peyton win as he closes out his career. But, Man? Was Carolina a well oiled machine, or what?

Reactions: mike salem
I'm with you, Mike. I want to see Peyton win as he closes out his career. But, Man? Was Carolina a well oiled machine, or what?
I picked Carolina because I think Camm Newton is a beast. Don't really care who wins

I've got Carolina also but would like Peyton to go out on top. Hoping the Denver D can do the job and contain Cam enough to get it done.

Carolina will probably win, they are without a doubt the best team in the NFL this year but just this week alone it feels like everyone wants to anoint them the champions before the game is even played. I would like to see Denver win so that Peyton can get that second ring and hush some of his critics and go out on top but also I want to see Denver win since everyone is giving them very little chance to do so.

Carolina will probably win, they are without a doubt the best team in the NFL this year but just this week alone it feels like everyone wants to anoint them the champions before the game is even played. I would like to see Denver win so that Peyton can get that second ring and hush some of his critics and go out on top but also I want to see Denver win since everyone is giving them very little chance to do so.
This is very similar to LT and Salem this year. LT wins almost every time. They just had too many big play makers. But Salem played the perfect game and LT did not. It confirmed the "on any given day" rule.

In this case, Carolina should win, just like LT should have won. But Wade can really put together a defense and no one reads the opposition as well as Peyton. I have Carolina in the end. That's the smart money. But I also picked LT. Guess that's why they play the game.

Reactions: CRF4Dan
$4.5 million, for :30.

Maybe Rod should purchase a couple of minutes for Virginia Preps???

Yeah Danny, considering the investment, you would think the commercials would have more of a "wow" factor. I'm not a typical consumer so my opinion is probably irrelavent. But, if a commercial does not make me laugh to the point that I want to see it again and again, or honor true heroes like our Veterans, then I could care less what they are trying to advertise.

Shaunty, her world famous Taco Soup!

Reactions: CRF4Dan
The question for inquiring minds is "What will be on the table for Wikki's Super Bowl party?"
I am not having one but would love to. Most of coworkers and friends will probably go out. I will just watch at home and fix dinner. My husband will probably not watch it. I am the football fan not him. He only likes to watch Dallas and that is my team as well, lol

$4.5 million, for :30.

Maybe Rod should purchase a couple of minutes for Virginia Preps???

Yeah Danny, considering the investment, you would think the commercials would have more of a "wow" factor. I'm not a typical consumer so my opinion is probably irrelavent. But, if a commercial does not make me laugh to the point that I want to see it again and again, or honor true heroes like our Veterans, then I could care less what they are trying to advertise.

Shaunty, her world famous Taco Soup!
I also won a chili cook off years ago

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT