ADVERTISEMENT

T MINUS 8 DAYS AND COUNTING

Not at this age. I do see the effort and the pain. And it means that much closer to 26 Aug.

Good luck to you guys this year, will probably get some needed revenge over my Cougars for the past few years they have beaten your bunch! We lost so much, reload and rebuilding going on down the street from you. Stand by for 2017, good luck again, should be fun watching your D-1's.

Thanks. The Chargers should have a good year this year as long as the injury bug can stay away. The ending to last year was not fun. Would have loved to be healthy in game 11 if nothing more than to make it a better game. I can attest to this, this Charger squad has put in a lot ... no, an enormous amount of work since game 11 of 2015. Won't make any predictions, but 2017 may not be as much of a down year for the Chargers as some may think. There is some very talented young ones coming up and already some depth at places that just makes an old guy smile. Time will tell the tell, but the Chargers may be back to the reloading days!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT