ADVERTISEMENT

Take a beating with class.

None of your post even make sense. One if Narrows does not play Giles i pull for them. Second Narrows got spanked by Giles 35 to 0. Keep winning Narrows, makes Giles look even better. I'm just trying to go back and see what triggered your emotions on the Giles hate. I have never seen you act this way before, but then again your team is not used to being in the playoffs either. So only thing I can figure is u really thought Fort had a chance to beat Giles and just very upset it did not happen. Happy Thanksgiving, hope u get lots of turkey and WINE
I agree with you winger. I have not seen any posts where any Giles people said anything about this game other than praising Appo, and agreeing we got beat by a better football team. Haven't seen any classless posts at all. Don't know where he gets the idea Giles people are upset Narz is still playing. Good to see them having a fine season, their fan support is there, year in year out. Now if Narz was group AA, and still in, some Giles people would probably be a little ill, but as it is, good luck to the Green Wave.

I agree with you winger. I have not seen any posts where any Giles people said anything about this game other than praising Appo, and agreeing we got beat by a better football team. Haven't seen any classless posts at all. Don't know where he gets the idea Giles people are upset Narz is still playing. Good to see them having a fine season, their fan support is there, year in year out. Now if Narz was group AA, and still in, some Giles people would probably be a little ill, but as it is, good luck to the Green Wave.
He knows that, he just jaw jabbing. I guess he got bored this week.

Reactions: FORT89
None of your post even make sense. One if Narrows does not play Giles i pull for them. Second Narrows got spanked by Giles 35 to 0. Keep winning Narrows, makes Giles look even better. I'm just trying to go back and see what triggered your emotions on the Giles hate. I have never seen you act this way before, but then again your team is not used to being in the playoffs either. So only thing I can figure is u really thought Fort had a chance to beat Giles and just very upset it did not happen. Happy Thanksgiving, hope u get lots of turkey and WINE
I don’t hate Gales, where do you get that from. I have no emotions, when it comes to this board. I thought Fort had a chance, just as you thought Gales had a chance against appo. I’ve had all the turkeys I can take on here, or should I say single wing. LoL!! Maybe y’all can grow up and be the whole chicken some day. Bahahaha. LMAO!!!

We all know this isn’t true but what else can you say at this point. Little brother is still playing. You shouldn’t include all giles people in this. I just like having fun with you guys. Y’all are passionate and always respond with someone pokes a stick at you. Nothing serious on my part. Y’all have a good and eat the whole chicken not just a wing. LoL!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT