ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Richlands!

BigWinners

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 3, 2015
For smashing Wise lol. I'm banned on SWVAsports because the mods hated me unfairly, well somewhat fairly haha, and if some remember me, I despise everything Central. Most arrogant fan base with absolutely zero history of football success, their biggest win was upsetting a mediocre PV team in 99 but now all I hear is how Wise is catching Union and will soon overtake them for fb supremacy in Wise County.

Nothing against the Central kids, Mullins is a helluva QB when healthy, and I think Union/Wise may be close, but we gave Richland's all they could handle and maybe win if Travis doesn't call a bonehead play on a 2pt try while the Blues just SMASHED them lol.

So thank you Blues! haha

As a Union guy, I respect the hell out of the program Mance has up there, these last six games have been absolute classics. Most Blues fans I've met feel same way.

When did you get banned??? I had been wondering where you went to.
Its been a while now, after last fb season but before this one. None of the mods liked me, and I had it out w one of them, he took everything way too serious.

I'm a mod. So not all of us had it out for you lol.

Hah true! We always got along very well. I can be an ass at times, didn't think I deserved an IP ban when 99% of my posts are jus sports opinions, but I can understand and truly hold no grudges.

Good luck rest okf the way, maybe we can meet again down the road.

I'm a mod. So not all of us had it out for you lol.
Did Falconman and South Bound get banned too? Haven't seem them on SWVA forum in a while :) I do run into Southy once in a while (I'm pretty sure I know his real identity) LOL

Same to you guys! I know Richlands wants y'all to go 9-1.

Depends on how good Letcher County is (luckily game in BSG instead of KY, out of state teams ALWAYS get screwed by bad KY refereeing) and whether Union can avoid letdowns against GC and Wise. On paper Union should go 8-2 at worst, but GC/Union is a rivalry game and the Blue Devils are desperate for a win whereas Union/Central has turned into a heated rivalry. Lee could also give Union fits if Union has mistakes and bonehead time management or play calling, both of which the Union staff has been known to do at times.

Its been a while now, after last fb season but before this one. None of the mods liked me, and I had it out w one of them, he took everything way too serious.

G-Man is pretty fair over there but he doesn't put up with BS. If he's the one who banned you, I'm sure he had a good reason. If you ever get back on that board, my advice is to not push the envelope, otherwise G-Man will seal it, stamp it, and send it air-mail.

He did not ban vaprepsrod. Vaprepsrod has posted over there in the last week.

I've previously been suspended over there for like 10-20 days or something like that and all of my functionalities (private messaging, signature, etc....) have been completely shut off, but not banned.

Rod, I've got no beef with you, but you know the only reason you went "over there" was to instigate. ClarkeFan83 nailed it, you rebel!

As for his hammer, I don't think he's used that in a while. Pretty sure he's taken out more people with cats than hammers recently. I wonder why he's switched to cats? I kinda miss seeing the hammer, it seemed to bring lots of joy to so many of his fanatic followers.

G-Man is pretty fair over there but he doesn't put up with BS. If he's the one who banned you, I'm sure he had a good reason. If you ever get back on that board, my advice is to not push the envelope, otherwise G-Man will seal it, stamp it, and send it air-mail.

I don't remember, it was him or Observer. Like I said I'm fine with it, I said something someone didn't like, they took it way too seriously and I kinda egged on the mod about being so serious. I'm not broken up about it, Ryan posts here, and I still get all the scores. The other guys I already knew so didn't matter getting banned on there.

I'm not gonna gk crawling back and beg to be unbanned, but I got nothing against any of those guys personally.

I don't remember, it was him or Observer. Like I said I'm fine with it, I said something someone didn't like, they took it way too seriously and I kinda egged on the mod about being so serious. I'm not broken up about it, Ryan posts here, and I still get all the scores. The other guys I already knew so didn't matter getting banned on there.

I'm not gonna gk crawling back and beg to be unbanned, but I got nothing against any of those guys personally.

As a mod, I can tell you that you aren't banned anymore.

Reactions: BigWinners
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT