ADVERTISEMENT

The 804 is LOADED (4B offer thread)

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Varina’s loaded 2026 class’s Bull Richardson, Braylon Hood, D1 Carter and Jadon Baskerville have gotten 25 D1/P5 offers between them the past two weeks.

Over on Forest Hill Ave, Huguenot’s whole skill group has at least one P5 offer.

Dinwiddie’s Harry Dalton just picked up Southern Cal.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Varina’s loaded 2026 class’s Bull Richardson, Braylon Hood, D1 Carter and Jadon Baskerville have gotten 25 D1/P5 offers between them the past two weeks.

Over on Forest Hill Ave, Huguenot’s whole skill group has at least one P5 offer.

Dinwiddie’s Harry Dalton just picked up Southern Cal.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
It's bonkers the number of offers rolling into the 804 but so great to see.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
It's bonkers the number of offers rolling into the 804 but so great to see.
Mataoca is loading up too. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are in Charlottesville this December. Heard they may be getting an impact transfer in at QB. If I had to rank the 804 for this fall.

1. Highland Springs
2. Huguenot
3. Varina
4. Mataoca
5. Manchester
6. Dinwiddie
7. Glen Allen
8. Dale
9. Herm
10. Godwin

HM: Henrico, Freeman, Powhatan

Going to be interesting to see if Armstrong and Tee Jay can run it back.

Wonder how the JV quarterbacks who've been going undefeated every year feel about this.
They’ll probably switch positions for this year. Layne will be a senior this upcoming year. Legitimate question though.

They’ll probably switch positions for this year. Layne will be a senior this upcoming year. Legitimate question though.
Yea just a thought. Realistically speaking these are high school kids, so unless this kid was once an east end kid that knows them, as a player I would want to play for who I've been winning with this whole time so very interesting from a chemistry standpoint.

Mataoca is loading up too. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are in Charlottesville this December. Heard they may be getting an impact transfer in at QB. If I had to rank the 804 for this fall.

1. Highland Springs
2. Huguenot
3. Varina
4. Mataoca
5. Manchester
6. Dinwiddie
7. Glen Allen
8. Dale
9. Herm
10. Godwin

The latest is that impact transfer at QB is headed elsewhere; can't really blame him for leaving as he was being encouraged to change his position / side of the ball...

1. Highland Springs
2. Huguenot
3. Varina
4. Mataoca
5. Manchester
6. Dinwiddie
7. Glen Allen
8. Dale
9. Herm
10. Godwin

It will be interesting to see how Manchester and Glen Allen do given the coaching changes.

If I had to rank right now I would go...
Highland Springs
Varina
Huguenot
Matoaca
Dinwiddie
Manchester
Glen Allen
Thomas Dale
Hermitage
Powhatan

With eyes on Douglas Freeman, Mills Godwin, Henrico, Armstrong and TJ.

It will be interesting to see how Manchester and Glen Allen do given the coaching changes.

If I had to rank right now I would go...
Highland Springs
Varina
Huguenot
Matoaca
Dinwiddie
Manchester
Glen Allen
Thomas Dale
Hermitage
Powhatan

With eyes on Douglas Freeman, Mills Godwin, Henrico, Armstrong and TJ.
I like that Danny.

I saw Prince George opened up. I’m not Woj or Shams, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Dave Bedwell hiring. Would love to see it. NOTE: I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEL… If I’m their AD, I’m reaching out to him.

Reactions: mbonape1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT