ADVERTISEMENT

The Battlefield for 16 October

ChancellorFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 20, 2001
The rescheduling of last week’s games and life in general has kept me so wrapped up this week I completely forgot about the weekly post. Sorry!!!!! Being so late in the week, I’ll keep it short and sweet.

This is week 2 of district games in the Battlefield and it’s likely to be a good one! Let’s set it up real quick.

Caroline vs King George

Caroline is still working things out and is making some progress. King George is way further down the trail and won’t be denied. King George gets the W.

Chancellor vs James Monroe

This much I know … the Chargers loss to Courtland on Monday has fueled a fire. Last year, they took the Jackets deep into the fourth and lost by 1 point. This year’s Charger squad is much better than last and they are on a mission! I know JM is no slouch and they have an uncanny reputation for pulling things out from the deep. It won’t matter this week though. The Chargers will get the W in what is the game of the week for the Battlefield.

Courtland @ Spotsylvania

The Knights continue to work hard and are improving. But they face the Cougars this week and honestly, that’s a nut too tough to crack. Courtland will get the W.

This year’s regular season is over half way done and this week we will be a third of the way through district play. The point is, your running out of time to get out there and support your team. These teams work hard every week and deserve your attention. Trust me, it’ll be the best six bucks you spend all week!

Good luck to all the teams and coaching staffs this week. Leave it all on the field!!!!

Caroline vs King George - I'll take KG, seems like they are the better team. Caroline's speed could give KG some trouble. Caroline did score a lot of points in some of their games this year. So this is far from a sure thing for KG.

Chancellor vs James Monroe - I'm taking JM. I was at the game at Courland Monday night. Chancellor was with them for a half and then Courtland took it to another level that Chancellor didn't match. The fact that this game is on a short week for Chancellor is a big intangible in JM's favor. Chancellor will wear down chasing the JM speed.

Courtland @ Spotsylvania - Courtland all the way.

Have a good one!

And it isn't the CVTV game of the week smh. Riverbend/Freedom really?

And it isn't the CVTV game of the week smh. Riverbend/Freedom really?
We always get questions about why we do certain games rather than others! you are right the JM and Chancellor game is the best game in the area but we are suppose to do at least 0ne game of each area team as part 0f the agreement with the people that fund us( our sponsors)! we haven't done BEND yet as we had them scheduled earlier but do to weather conditions we was unable to do their game thus we had to reschedule them! hope this will clear up the question why we do the games we do!

Reactions: OCBoy
Just in case you want to see the game.

regionalwebtv.com/community/jmfootball.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT