ADVERTISEMENT

The points will change a lot before end of season

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
Salem plays Patrick Henry , Cave Spring , and Pulaski . Patrick Henry will give Salem 24+ probably at least 12. Cave spring will not be much. Pulaski will give Salem possibly 22+ 18 IF they win . A Pulaski win would shoot them up considerably. Other teams that will help Salem a lot are Northside, probably 8 wins, William Byrd, if they can beat Botetourt will help.
JF has Glass , Liberty and Brookville ! Could Salem make a run at number one seed if other top teams do not lose ? Not sure !

Yeah, the "if the playoff started today" post make no sense to me.

We KNOW that they are going to change.

It's like saying, on July 4th, that you're going to wear shorts in winter because the "weather today is 90 degrees".

That being said Rod , Mr Gilliams ratings loves his computer and his numbers and could probably give you plenty of possible scenarios , or only the ones that are numerically possible at this point ! After each week you can get a little closer to which type of clothes you may wear ? Yes I do believe in the general philosophy of because today is cold does not mean global warming is not happening .

That being said Rod , Mr Gilliams ratings loves his computer and his numbers and could probably give you plenty of possible scenarios , or only the ones that are numerically possible at this point ! After each week you can get a little closer to which type of clothes you may wear ? Yes I do believe in the general philosophy of because today is cold does not mean global warming is not happening .

Gilliam does projections. That is what I said that I like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT