• Salem Spartans Will Forget How To Play Football

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Phoebus Phantoms Will Turn Into The Churchland Truckers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
Numerous posters thought the Phoebus Phantoms would turn into the Churchland Truckers during the 2023 playoffs in their match against the Warhill Lions but what might be a worse offense, some thought that the 10x state champion Salem Spartans would suddenly forget how to play football against the now 10x state champion Phoebus Phantoms.

• Haha
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I was 100% confident that neither would happen 😂
I think that once we start measuring Championship teams using the Churchland Truckers as the measuring stick of excellence and post that the Salem Spartans are gonna get blown out on championship Saturday nothing else really matters.

Reactions: SFUWO
I think that once we start measuring Championship teams using the Churchland Truckers as the measuring stick of excellence and post that the Salem Spartans are gonna get blown out on championship Saturday nothing else really matters.
The same could be said of all the posters saying Salem was going to blow out the Region C champ. Not!

Reactions: Kenneth Harris
The same could be said of all the posters saying Salem was going to blow out the Region C champ. Not!
I think as Virginia high school fans we have to be willing to tell the truth when it needs to be told because not all of our programs are that good. BUT! How do we justify diminishing a great program like the Salem Spartans of Salem, Virginia? The ecstasy the Phantoms felt following their game with the Spartans is a testament to how great both programs have been these last few decades.

Reactions: SFUWO
Outside of one guy on Kirk and Byrd show. Most people had it about 10-14 point game.
There were a few posters in here like touchdown that said blowout but then again that poster also wasn't impressed with Phoebus. As for Salem's close followers we had seen Tuscarora a couple times already and knew better.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT