ADVERTISEMENT

Thomas Jefferson 14 Deep Run 9 Final

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
I know Deep Run is in a larger classification, but they haven't won a game in like 3 years so I'm surprised this game was even close.

I know Deep Run is in a larger classification, but they haven't won a game in like 3 years so I'm surprised this game was even close.
This is why taking winning margins into account can be dangerous. The game was 14-0 in the first quarter (TJ actually scored after receiving the opening kickoff in 3 plays). With that being said while driving early in the 2nd to go up 21-0 TJ had a bad snap from center, mix that with countless penalties and 3 TD's called back for penalties, trust me my friend this game was never close. The next step in learning to be a champion is learning how to finish, especially when you are supposed too. All part of the process...

Last edited:
This is why taking winning margins into account can be dangerous. The game was 14-0 in the first quarter (TJ actually scored after receiving the opening kickoff in 3 plays). With that being said while driving early in the 2nd to go up 21-0 TJ had a bad snap from center, mix that with countless penalties and 3 TD's called back for penalties, trust me my friend this game was never close. The next step in learning to be a champion is learning how to finish, especially when you are supposed too. All part of the process...
Yes, learning how to finish is crucial. Sooner or later if you don't, if you let a team hang around long enough it'll come back to bite you.

Reactions: Ech8014
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT