ADVERTISEMENT

Thomas Jefferson V Gretna

I know comparing scores is tricky, but TJ losing to Amelia and TJ beating Gretna close. You have all of that, then you look at how bad Buckingham beat Amelia. I think it says alot about how good Buckingham is. Also in Region A, I haven't seen them, but by looking at scores and schedule, I'm not so sure Poqouoson will not contend for that region, and that TJ may not be a slam dunk to win it.
'cept PHS has lost to all the decent teams on their schedule.
Let us see what they will do on 11/1 with Lafayette.

'cept PHS has lost to all the decent teams on their schedule.
Let us see what they will do on 11/1 with Lafayette.
With suspensions, distractions, injuries, and players quitting, I'm not sure if the Bulls will be a factor this year. Hat tip to Coach Duty for holding it all together though. If they end up Region A champs, he deserves to be COTY.

Anyone got any stats for the game ? Gretna no longer calls games into paper.
You can probably get all the stats you want by going to max preps. But since you are a member of the booster club just ask the coach at the next meeting. He is usually there.

You can probably get all the stats you want by going to max preps. But since you are a member of the booster club just ask the coach at the next meeting. He is usually there.
Was a great game in Gretna last night and it went down to the last minute. Both teams were a class act and you could see the respect they had for each other at the end. TJ played a cleaner game in regards to turnovers than Gretna and that was the difference. Isn't that usually the case in closely matched games. Two one point losses for Hawks this year. PS. I love the US Grant quote in another post. We need to make it into a sign and hang it in Lester Bond field at Gretna.

Reactions: EPJr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT