ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger is overrated

gwfan88

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Mar 3, 2002
I think tiger Woods is overrated, don't get me wrong, I think he is the best player right now but he isn't the best ever. He doesn't really dominate like Michael Jordan, Barry Bonds, and other big names from other sports. He has a lot of bad days, although he has a lot of good days too. When I think of a dominate athelete I think of someone who wins day in and day out. But this is a individual sport and not a team sport so I guess it is a little different. Opinions????

OMG, Lilly finally said something intelligent j/k

But seriously, Tiger is good. If anything he might be UNDERRATED, because we havent seen him play to his full potential.

I am just saying he isn't unstpoppable like MJ, Kobe, Shaq, Barry Bonds. But he is the best player now.

MJ, Kobe, Shaq, and Barry Bonds aren't unstoppable either...if anything tiger is more dominant than they are.

the way to stop those guys: Kobe: T-Mac, Shaq: a 7'6 guy (Yao Ming), Barry Bonds: dont pitch to him, MJ (in his prime): dunno, you tell me. But anyway, Other than Jordan, Tiger cannot really be stopped. Of course if what Phil says about nike equiptment suckin is true, then that might be a way of stoppin Tiger.

Tiger will be the best golfer ever to walk on the course. We already consider him not playing well, but hello people he has still won 3 tourns. this year and thats tied for the most so far. I was out of town ad didn't see the last day of the British, but I would have to say he was my favoite. Did he win the British?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT