ADVERTISEMENT

TJ vs Heights

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
F9ssxQxXkAEbQXx

Reactions: CHUKNOW
This should be a very interesting game, TJ is having a great season as well as Colonial Heights, both are playoff bound. Watch Colonial Heights play Hopewell early in the season, they play well even though they lost but have some talent and athletes.

I do feel TJ can beat any team in in region B , kettle run or Brentsville. They just beat Armstrong and they are pretty good and with good athletes and talent just have low Numbers . Region A is much stronger with Hopewell, Lafayette , lake Taylor even though they have had a tough season. And Booker t washington is also very competitive along with Tabb. Heritage of Newport News also have some good athletes.

I do feel TJ can beat any team in in region B , kettle run or Brentsville. They just beat Armstrong and they are pretty good and with good athletes and talent just have low Numbers . Region A is much stronger with Hopewell, Lafayette , lake Taylor even though they have had a tough season. And Booker t washington is also very competitive along with Tabb. Heritage of Newport News also have some good athletes.
Isn’t it funny how things go? 3A is stacked, almost any team could at least reach the Regional final. And in 4A, we can wait for Phoebus vs Warhill round 2, or just go ahead and give the Regional crown to Phoebus.

Phoebus/Warhill and Dinwiddie/? I'm from the 804 , Hopewell/Lafayette. I put a ? Dinwiddie and who else, I still think it will be Dinwiddie/Phoebus and Hopewell/ Thomas Jefferson. But anything can happen.

Phoebus/Warhill and Dinwiddie/? I'm from the 804 , Hopewell/Lafayette. I put a ? Dinwiddie and who else, I still think it will be Dinwiddie/Phoebus and Hopewell/ Thomas Jefferson. But anything can happen.
really?
you do know Dinwiddie is in 4th place in 4B

Yes, but I still know they're just as good as the teams ahead of them also. 4th seed really doesn't mean alot in this case other than home field .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT