Glenvar-Galax
Tazewell-Virginia High
Richlands-Gate City
Chilhowie-Marion
Central-Eastside
John Battle-Abingdon
Gretna-Jefferson Forest
Tunstall-Dan River

In the East, I know Southampton vs Poquoson is postponed due to Covid issues, and I understand that King William-Goochland is still on. This game is on NFHS and will be one of the better, if not best games in the state in week 1 featuring a Class 2 team. We could be watching 2 teams playing for state titles in their classifications. Graham vs Bluefield, WV, would have been the other top notch game for a Class 2 team featuring 2 juggernauts, but that game has been postponed to a later date also. So, King William vs Goochland is one to watch if you don't have a game to go to in your area, and it is being broadcasted live on NFHS for viewing and listening.

I don't know about the others like Draft, Clarke, Nottoway, Buckingham, etc.

Last edited:
Buckingham is out due to covid were supposed to play Appomattox.

Strasburg is at Skyline, also available on the NFHS network. Camera by Roomba, so I would just go to the game. Tickets available either cash at gate or on Ticket Spicket.

Earlier in the week, Stuarts Draft was planning to delay its season opener against William Monroe till 3:00 on Saturday. But now today's paper says it will still be Saturday but it will kick off at 6:00. Hope that is correct.

Earlier in the week, Stuarts Draft was planning to delay its season opener against William Monroe till 3:00 on Saturday. But now today's paper says it will still be Saturday but it will kick off at 6:00. Hope that is correct.
That is what I seen starts at 6 gates open at 5, that is what I seen on there Facebook page

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT