ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 Seminole Games of 2018

lyhsports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
May 17, 2017
Lynchburg, Va
Since the forum is kind of dead right now(has been for months), I figured I'd bring a topic up for all of the Seminole Heads out there. What were your top 5 Seminole District games of the year? Here are mine: I'm only counting the District games.

Honorable mention: Heritage at Liberty, Rustburg vs LCA, Rustburg vs Heritage

5. JF vs Amherst: This game had everyone talking. Amherst was looking good going into the second half, and gave JF a big scare. JF showed everyone just how explosive their offense can be. The JF defense also got some clutch stops in the end.

4. Amherst at LCA: Great game that had an exciting beginning, and an end that gave Amherst their only win of the season.

3.JF vs Brookville Big time rivalry. No one expected Brookville to hold JF to 36 pts. Big performance by the Brookville coaching staff and defense to get the win at JF. The onside kick was a great call

2. The Jug Bowl(Glass vs Heritage): Should be number one, but I guess Ill shake things up a bit. Huge atmosphere, close game that ended 25-22 in favor of the Pioneers.

1. Liberty(Bed) at Brookville: Close game, with a big upset. Brookville rarely gets beat at Brookville. And this was the start of Liberty putting it together to make a run in the playoffs.

Put your top 5(or 3). Most likely I missed some good games

1. JF vs HHS
2. Liberty vs Bville
3. Amherst vs LCA
4. ECG vs HHS
5. Rustburg vs Amherst

Reactions: lyhsports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT