ADVERTISEMENT

Tough Choice

Altavista, same type of game and a whole lot shorter of a drive for you HR6. Go see Giles next week.

Arent you close to Appomattox? Thats the game i would be going to. Not some blowout. I guess that game could be a blowout too but less likely.

Personally I wouldn't go to either since both will be blowouts....But I will be at the Giles game cause that's my team...then I may head your way Saturday to see Appomattox-Lee game...but if I was you i'd find a closer game(score wise) closer than coming all the way to Pearisburg

I think Buckingham and Dan River should be a good game...if i was in that area that's where i would go....I will be there supoorting my Spartans against Martinsville though lol

That's way I am leaning right now. Blow outs don't bother me. I rather see a 56-0 game than a 14-13 game. I always enjoy going to Giles and I like. to see Altavista's Spread Offense.

I know Gretna folks love there football is there chance we are able to pick up some of there fans to make some noise ??!! Threw out the playoffs.

I think some Gretna fans will be at Altavista Friday night . but I doubt if they'll be noise makers . I be there to watch Altavista pass the ball.

I'm a Giles grad and fan, and even I'm not going. They should win, but one never knows. Martinsville hasn't won much, but they've played almost all 3A and 4A teams. They might give Giles a game, but the numbers say no. For me, I'd rather drive 45 minutes to see East Rock/RE Lee than 2 1/2 hours to see Giles hang half a hundred on Martinsville.

HR6, if you want to watch someone throw the ball, get to Altavista in time to watch warm-ups. Donovan Montague can absolutely throw the ball with anybody in this part of the state, at any level.

25 years ago, a Giles/Martinsville playoff game would have been a game everyone in the state would want to go to. But the program at Martinsville has fallen badly. Too bad. Giles 42-7. I may go watch Appo/Lee Saturday. You going to that?
This post was edited on 11/11 9:00 PM by 60 minute man

Man they sure did , I really wish they would play him at QB he was A remarkable athlete . I think the time they finally put him in at quarterback he scored two touchdowns against tech then took him out that's uva for yea. Thornhill more of a free safety strong safety kind of player he's 6''2 and he loves to hit . I look forward to seeing what he can do at the next level.

I'll be there sat providing we win friday. Next week's games look like they could be played in nasty weather

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT