ADVERTISEMENT

Buckingham

May 30, 2013
What happened to Buckingham last night? Man I hate that…we all want to see our rural Central Va teams progress through the playoffs…Did they lose some key player(s)?
Congrats to Rustburg, WC, Gretna, Altavista and my Raiders…. on to the next round….Let’s Go!

From what I’ve seen online, CC is a pretty darn good team. Unless you run the single wing, see it more than once in a season, study the nuances of the offense, and your Jimmy’s and Joe’s are better, it’s hard to defeat a single wing team. Especially if a lot of players might go one way. Just am old persons thoughts. 😂😂

Reactions: High School Sportz2
The Single Wing can be very hard to defend
”See -Giles Co”….lol. But Buckingham has a good team as well if everyone was able to play. Oh , well it’s not like CC has never played in a postseason football game before….lol

What happened to Buckingham last night? Man I hate that…we all want to see our rural Central Va teams progress through the playoffs…Did they lose some key player(s)?
Congrats to Rustburg, WC, Gretna, Altavista and my Raiders…. on to
Congrats to Rustburg, WC, Gretna, Altavista and my Raiders…. on to the next round….Let’s Go!
Missing our 2 best offensive players. One wasn’t there and one was injured in the 1st quarter and did not return. They both play defense too. Not saying we win if they play but it sure would’ve helped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT