ADVERTISEMENT

Tunstall

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
3-1, scoring a lot of points, hitting hard on defense. Should be 4-1 going into a big one against GW Danville on the 5th! Happy for my Coach, mentor, and friend..Coach David Potts. Let’s go Trojans!

Was at the Halifax/Tunstall game. Halifax was in control of the game the 1st half. Start of 2nd half Halifax turned it over on two straight kickoff returns and Tunstall returned a kickoff for a td. Halifax gave Tunstall the game more than Tunstall dominated. Real game was much different than what score reflects. I give Tunstall credit, they wanted it more but yhey need to be better on defense. The Hardy kid is a tough runner.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Not writing you guys off. Tunstall usually gets up for the Dawgs. I like Tunstall by a score or two. If Tunstall’s offense keeps it up, I like them over Franklin County and Magna Vista.

Over Magna Vista DSH? I got to give you one if them "COME ON MAN!" moments! Lol...naw you may be right if them young Warriors can't get it together. I love the fact that those Patrick County Cougars played MV tough last Friday! I love teams that no body gives a chance and they forget to tell that team to lay down and not fight! HorsePasture1 has his Dawgs and them dogs have been barking pretty loud for a team that has so few dress out! Man what has happened to all sports in the Piedmont in general? You have teams that won't play together and then you have players together that can't get up enough for a team! Wow...the state of athletics everywhere!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT