ADVERTISEMENT

Union wins!!!!

To get back to the thread, I don't think DR was overlooking Union. Heck Union was a state quarterfinalist in 2015. We knew that James Mitchell was a huge threat, that's why two people was in the area. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, they collided in midair and Mitchell made a heck of a play. That game was back-and-forth and either team was a play away from winning. The Bears came up with that play.

Good luck to all 8 remaining teams and I'm hoping to see some exciting and hard-fought contests!

So women should've just moved instead of fightin for equal rights. Black people should've just moved instead of fighting for equality, etc.....

America is great because it is WILLING to change. To progress as a country, to a point where no innocent person gets killed by cops or the justice system doesn't overwhelmingly side against the poor and the non white. Why are you so against our country improving? Didn't you people want to make America great again? Shouldn't that mean being treated wit dignity and getting a fair shot in the justice system?

And again, how is protesting by kneeling during the anthem hurting any soldiers or vets? Didn't they sign up to protect the American ideals of freedom and democracy, a.k.a. the right to protest?
Anyone not happy with our Country can move.....I wish someone standing beside anyone kneeling during our Country's Anthem would elbow them right in the mouth. It's disrespectful no matter what any of you think.....period....Amen.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
The kneeling really grinds my gears and is, in my opinion, single handedly one of the most disrespectful acts you can follow through with. However, there was something encouraging that can be pulled from this. Out of all those players on the team, there was 3 kids that kneeled. All the others were not swayed by the actions of a few and chose to do the right thing and show due respect to this nation and to the people who fought and died for it. The others chose class and did what Americans should do.... I tip my hat to those other boys for not being pulled in the wrong direction.
Well said Sharkfan

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
So women should've just moved instead of fightin for equal rights. Black people should've just moved instead of fighting for equality, etc.....

America is great because it is WILLING to change. To progress as a country, to a point where no innocent person gets killed by cops or the justice system doesn't overwhelmingly side against the poor and the non white. Why are you so against our country improving? Didn't you people want to make America great again? Shouldn't that mean being treated wit dignity and getting a fair shot in the justice system?

And again, how is protesting by kneeling during the anthem hurting any soldiers or vets? Didn't they sign up to protect the American ideals of freedom and democracy, a.k.a. the right to protest?
There are also innocent cops being killed to,ambushed like dogs.

They signed up for the job. No one forced them to become cops, for thatg risk they get authority over others.

And I don't give a shit who Hoops thinks, its that kind of backwoods thinking that leads to people believing the only people who are 'true Americans' are white Christian males.

You know what's actually disrespectful? Assaulting someone for a peaceful protest. YOURE the one going against everything America was founded on, trying to silence protestors exercising their rights peacefully. That's as disrespectful to the American waynof life as anything I can think of.

Reactions: SpartanOfYore
Over 800 people have been killed by the police this year, some estimates as high as 971.

126 federal, state and local cops have been killed.

That's almost 4x as many killed by police than officers killed....hmmm.......

Over 800 people have been killed by the police this year, some estimates as high as 971.

The police are not setting ambushes to kill people (innocent or otherwise). Almost all officer involved shootings are against armed criminals in the act of a crime. Maybe stop using "estimates" and find facts? Try here: http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=82

Then stop with your community activist crap on a HS football forum.

And you think this proves your point? Wow.....lost little lamb.

The police are not setting ambushes to kill people (innocent or otherwise). Almost all officer involved shootings are against armed criminals in the act of a crime. Maybe stop using "estimates" and find facts? Try here: http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=82

Then stop with your community activist crap on a HS football forum.
I know for a fact 100 unarmed citizens have been killed by cops, and that's just black/white.

So 126 compared to a hundred, plusnhowever many more were pushed under the rug
And you think this proves your point? Wow.....lost little lamb.

Itndoes prove my point. More innocent nor unarmed people are killed by cops than cops killednin line of duty. It proves it 100%.

Happy Thanksgiving BigW! You should be thankful that you live in a country were the very people you disparage (the police) will come to your rescue without question. But of course you would never call 911 because you may be wacked for no reason and pushed under the rug! What a joke.

But anyway, Merry Christmas...or does that offend you as well...

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Happy Thanksgiving BigW! You should be thankful that you live in a country were the very people you disparage (the police) will come to your rescue without question. But of course you would never call 911 because you may be wacked for no reason and pushed under the rug! What a joke.

But anyway, Merry Christmas...or does that offend you as well...

So you deny we have issues w police brutality and innocents being killed?

Bury your head in the sand......

So you deny we have issues w police brutality and innocents being killed?

Bury your head in the sand......
Police put their lives on the line every day to protect people like you and I, but you can't see the trees for the forest. Real shame, I actually feel sorry for you. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

BigW I have tried looking over your recent posts but you are making it difficult.
Happy Thanksgiving and I hope your Bears pull the upset tomorrow.

Police put their lives on the line every day to protect people like you and I, but you can't see the trees for the forest. Real shame, I actually feel sorry for you. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

No it's the opposite. You can't see the forest (police brutality and more innocents are killed by police than police that die in line of duty) for then trees (blindly believing the police).

And keV, what have I done wrong? We are having a civil discussion.

No it's the opposite. You can't see the forest (police brutality and more innocents are killed by police than police that die in line of duty) for then trees (blindly believing the police).

And keV, what have I done wrong? We are having a civil discussion.
We can agree to disagree.....I appreciate what the Police do and you don't. We will never agree so let's talk Appo kicking butt!!!!!

We can agree to disagree.....I appreciate what the Police do and you don't. We will never agree so let's talk Appo kicking butt!!!!!

No! I appreciate all the good officers out there who do their jobs and treat people w dignity. Most cops are good cops, its jusnthe bad apples are very bad.

Reactions: kevtodd5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT