ADVERTISEMENT

Upsets Friday?

Nah I didn’t think PH could’ve beaten Herm or Freeman based off those Christiansburg and Cave Spring games. Those kind of games are telling.
So what was the telling game that had you calling Herm coming out of 5C? 😉

So what was the telling game that had you calling Herm coming out of 5C? 😉
Herm played the nastiest schedule out of any team in this region and had athletes. Played Oscar Smith well, beat Freeman (who I think will win this region), almost beat Varina and of course got beat by Highland Springs. Had they had 1 competent coach on that staff, they would’ve won this region. I know you’re poking fun at me, but I’ve said it all year, they were the most interesting team in the state and you really didn’t know what you’d get with them.

Reactions: cutnjump
Herm played the nastiest schedule out of any team in this region and had athletes. Played Oscar Smith well, beat Freeman (who I think will win this region), almost beat Varina and of course got beat by Highland Springs. Had they had 1 competent coach on that staff, they would’ve won this region. I know you’re poking fun at me, but I’ve said it all year, they were the most interesting team in the state and you really didn’t know what you’d get with them.
You're right. I was just poking fun. I am not sure your description of Herm, as far as not knowing what you'd get, doesn't apply to a lot of the playoff teams.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
You're right. I was just poking fun. I am not sure your description of Herm, as far as not knowing what you'd get, doesn't apply to a lot of the playoff teams.
Yeah, tonight is probably the last time they’ll see the playoffs for a while.

Reporting back that I was completely off on Forest Park and Mountain View. Surprised Yorktown defeated South Lakes though in 6A.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT