ADVERTISEMENT

UVACavs1

s---, I forgot. Been a busy week! Thanks for the reminder.

I'm up anyway watching the Super Bowl rematch. It's a great game, but I honestly don't care who wins as long as my fantasy football players score me some more points ha.

The last few years I have been way more into college football. The passion, pageantry, and spectacle is unmatched by any other American sport product in my opinion. What an opening college weekend it was (except for that humiliation in Charlottesville, but I do like UVA's new Coach Mendenhall.)

I'll get something up soon on some East HS football.

s---, I forgot. Been a busy week! Thanks for the reminder.

I'm up anyway watching the Super Bowl rematch. It's a great game, but I honestly don't care who wins as long as my fantasy football players score me some more points ha.

The last few years I have been way more into college football. The passion, pageantry, and spectacle is unmatched by any other American sport product in my opinion. What an opening college weekend it was (except for that humiliation in Charlottesville, but I do like UVA's new Coach Mendenhall.)

I'll get something up soon on some East HS football.
I'm with you on the college football. If nothing is going on or need to be taken care of on Saturdays, I'll spend the WHOLE DAY in watching college football. After the Essex @ K.W. game tonight, I'll be home watching some of the nations top high school football teams play on ESPN.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT