ADVERTISEMENT

Va preps is going down hill

hamspear

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2009
Arrowhead stadium
Not one preview on one team from the Northwest. and unless I am missing it there is no 4A week one games preview anymore, no predictions? Nothing. are there any previews or articles on any team in the whole 4A - West on va preps ? I don't think so. They want us to pay for a subscription , of which I have done for years and years now, but where is the content? Less and less all the time. Please let me know where it is , I can't find anything on the home page except mostly tidewater area previews of 5and 6A teams. heck Lake Taylor has a team preview, but Salem doesn't? Who won the game? Lol
The 4A board is the most popular on this site right? Mike Salem posts more content on this place in one day than Preps has all year when it comes to 4A!

It's a guessing game for them over here, they don't have anyone who covers this area exclusively. In fairness, there probably isn't enough demand to make it happen so I can't blame them on that front.

Still, I kinda got a kick last year of Rod swooping in when Salem won state and saying "see? we had Salem preseason #2!" but when I pressed him on whether he did that ranking based off 2014(when Salem lost state) or whether they saw Salem replacing 18 starters but had done their homework and talked to someone who told them to be bullish on Salem(none of us saw state coming last year) I got radio silence. It's just guesswork from them but they only have so much manpower so it's no big deal to me, you have to cater to your customers and theirs are probably 80-90% on the eastern side of the state and mainly the 5A/6A teams.

Not one preview on one team from the Northwest. and unless I am missing it there is no 4A week one games preview anymore, no predictions? Nothing. are there any previews or articles on any team in the whole 4A - West on va preps ? I don't think so. They want us to pay for a subscription , of which I have done for years and years now, but where is the content? Less and less all the time. Please let me know where it is , I can't find anything on the home page except mostly tidewater area previews of 5and 6A teams. heck Lake Taylor has a team preview, but Salem doesn't? Who won the game? Lol
The 4A board is the most popular on this site right? Mike Salem posts more content on this place in one day than Preps has all year when it comes to 4A!

Thanks for your concern about the lack of previews BUT ....

Roanoke / Lynchburg / Valley Predictions are on the VIP Board via the link below and also appearing on the front page as we speak courtesy of my esteemed colleague Drew Goodman.

Roanoke Picks Here

Anyone out there that would like to contribute additional content (be it recaps, player profiles, etc.) from the Roanoke area or any other part of the state, please feel free to drop me a line via e-mail at hatfieldsports@gmail.com. Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT