ADVERTISEMENT

VHSL Rating's - October 31

Does anybody have the scenarios, particularly for the Shenandoah District teams?

From my understanding, it sounds like if Stuarts Draft wins this week, they will be #1, or will be #2 with a loss.

Is Clarke a lock at #3 with a win?

Is there anyway Buffalo Gap or East Rock jump Central to #4?

One more: is RE Lee stuck at either 14 or 15 even with a win?

SD or Goochland 1 and 2. Clarke with a win should be 3rd. The winner of BG and ER could pass Central I think, but could be wrong. Lee could move up or down depending on what others do. Page may even move back in with a win possibly

I know a Stuarts Draft win will be enough to make them the #1 seed but would a loss also be enough?

The simple answer to your question without getting into too much math is there is no way Stuarts Draft can be #1 seed if they lose to Riverheads. Goochland will be receiving rider points this week even though they have finished their regular season. That number still gets divided by 9 which will increase their overall rating. Stuarts Draft rating could still increase with a loss to Riverheads but even with rider points added to total would not be enough to be #1 seed.

Reactions: obguthr
If Gretna wins and the 4 teams in positions 16-19 lose, can Gretna sneak into the playoffs ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT