EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002

VHSL Hoops Top Tens - Entering 12-11-23 Games

jerqxwece5i5jesw1n3t

Matthew Hatfield • VirginiaPreps
Publisher
@hatfieldsports

come on Hopewell we are counting on you - you are supposed to be strong this year. Speaking of strong, Armstrong will make some noise in Region B

Hopewell lost 2 starters from last year team that transferred cam mise and Tyrese Hunter, mise went to Hargrave military Academy and Hunter I think a private prep school in Maryland. That's tough mise was player of the year last year 18.0 a game in C3 and Hunter 13.0 has been D1 offers like crazy. Hopewell They'll be good but not like they could've been with those 2. They would've been picked to win it all. But 6"10 soph James is much improved, 6'3 long is a great shooter and soph point guard Byrd 5'11 will have to be the players to Step Up if they're going to win a championship.

Reactions: blackknight_pride

VHSL Hoops Top Tens - Entering January 2024 Action​

jerqxwece5i5jesw1n3t

Matthew Hatfield • VirginiaPreps
Publisher
@hatfieldsports

VHSL Hoops Top Tens - 12/19/2023 | 757 Saturday Sports Talk: 12-30-23 | Allmond Talks ACC Offer & Visits
We've flipped the calendar from 2023 to 2024 as we get closer to the midway point of the season. Numerous holiday tournaments, some inside the Commonwealth and many involving teams heading out-of-state, impact our latest rankings.

Hopewell enters at #8 as the lone representative of the 804.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT