ADVERTISEMENT

Viante Tucker

With Beckley and Tucker, Bridgewater could make some noise in D3. I'm surprised that Tucker didn't land at a scholarship school.

With Beckley and Tucker, Bridgewater could make some noise in D3. I'm surprised that Tucker didn't land at a scholarship school.
I talked to him about a month ago and he seemed very excited to be reunited with Beckley. My personal opinion is that he wanted football to be fun like it was in high school. He'll still have his academic expectations, but he won't have as much football stress in regards to scholarship and performance on the field. I talked to Beckley about a week ago and he seems excited to be QB again and having Tuck with him will make it fun again. These are just my opinions, but that's the vibe I get from both- to have fun with it.

Reactions: SpartanOfYore
I talked to him about a month ago and he seemed very excited to be reunited with Beckley. My personal opinion is that he wanted football to be fun like it was in high school. He'll still have his academic expectations, but he won't have as much football stress in regards to scholarship and performance on the field. I talked to Beckley about a week ago and he seems excited to be QB again and having Tuck with him will make it fun again. These are just my opinions, but that's the vibe I get from both- to have fun with it.

If they just want to have fun and the college finances aren't a problem, that's great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT