ADVERTISEMENT

Wave ? Wave ? Bye bye baby

Sep 23, 2017
Hello pretenders , hello pretenders , it's time baby. It starts now baby. Boom baby boom baby.

Believe that
Achieve that
Understand that

It ain't St Patrick's day baby. Ha ha ha ha
Ain't no body wearing green today baby.

GW starts the ride today baby. Pinch me baby. Ha ha ha ha pinch me baby

FACT O MACHINE powered up baby.

no rookie talk here.. hey alice u need to jump back in rabbit hole because the nonsense you are saying is bullcrap.

They will probably get past Narrows. It won't be as pretty as someone on here wishes, but they should get through. Then they can pack it up.

Reactions: jjhoops54
I told you baby.
Believe that
Achieve that
Be that
Understand that
Live that
Command that
Do that
Try that
Believe that believe that believe that

GWMOM told you baby. Do you believe now baby?

Please get on board baby. You don't see what I see baby.

We David baby. David gonna rise that mountain baby.

FACTS been FACTING all year but the non FACT believers FACTED out.

get on board with the FACTS BABY

Shock the world baby. GW gonna shock that world

Believe that baby

FACT O FACT
FACT MACHINE
FACT KING
FACT QUEEN
FACT CREATION

Count it baby. 1 2 3 FACT O FACT

haha ..... u beat narrows that wasn't shocking the world. why do u say all this fact stuff . i played at Gw and graduated from there and it makes me sick to watch you post this stupid stuff. i hope parry mccluer beats the crap out of you. that bad when a gw fan hopes u get beat because of the stupidity you speak.

So, let me get this straight? This "fact o meter" is only talking about the GW girls team?

If so, then the Maroons are going to be a feeling the Blues very very shortly.

Now the GW boys on the other hand may be around just a tad bit longer.

FACT: Every game save one against a quality opponent has resulted in an "L".

Time to oil up the softball gloves in Wytheville

haha ..... u beat narrows that wasn't shocking the world. why do u say all this fact stuff . i played at Gw and graduated from there and it makes me sick to watch you post this stupid stuff. i hope parry mccluer beats the crap out of you. that bad when a gw fan hopes u get beat because of the stupidity you speak.

I'm a GW fan as well and I agree. I hope PH beats the crap out of GW girls. Enough is enough!!!

Reactions: fightingblues
I am a real maroons fan and I am going GW 53-52 in a shocker.

Can they lose by 50 yes, will they, I don't see them laying down.

The non believers are the same now as they were before gwmom2432, you guys have always been against this team..

I am a real maroons fan and I am going GW 53-52 in a shocker.

Can they lose by 50 yes, will they, I don't see them laying down.

The non believers are the same now as they were before gwmom2432, you guys have always been against this team..

Thank you thank you thank you

Sad sad sad sad thsts a FACT that you don't get on board baby.

Watch this and then you will believe this.

FACTS

Shocker game is real baby.

Let's go already baby. Let's go

Shocker FACT Shocker FACT

Thank you thank you thank you

Sad sad sad sad thsts a FACT that you don't get on board baby.

Watch this and then you will believe this.

FACTS

Shocker game is real baby.

Let's go already baby. Let's go

Shocker FACT Shocker FACT
I saw GW play and I doubt they get 30 on PM. I will be shocked if they stay within 20 points of PM.

This years GW team is no different from the 2016 team.

If that team had not added another player they would not have made it where they did last year.

0 couldn't do it so they got 14 and still didn't do it.

If this year's team adds a post with the same skill level as 14, then they would also make a state title run.

If you like facts, there you go, those are facts.

If that team had not added another player they would not have made it where they did last year.

If this year's team adds a post with the same skill level as 14, then they would also make a state title run.

I didn't think GW needed to add another player since they were the "dream team". This team is totally different from last years team because last years team was actually good. Not really sure why everyone keeps bringing up last years team in EVERY POST. Must be jealous of them and their trophies. Not sure what you mean by "didn't do it" because nothing has been done in years at GW and they made it to state. Now that last years team is gone, it'll be a few more years until you can ever say that again. Still don't understand how a "true maroon fan" can disrespect and talk crap about a GW maroon team. Not only a team, but a team that actually made GW girls basketball program. I get that you may want this years team to win because you might have a daughter on the team, but that does not mean last years team needs to be brought into this and be bashed. So keep spittin' out raps, but leave past GW teams out of this.

“Made the program”
"Left there mark"

Playa, playa, JJhoops they left the program in the ditch, not caring about how they left it, thank god for the four freshmen.

If these four freshmen weren’t there the program would be at its lowest it has been in a long time.

Take them away and you have nothing this year.

Last year’s team should have taken their coaches and subs with them.

Process of elimination will cure the problems over the next two seasons.

It may be three years from now, but we are going to get us one.

“Made the program”
"Left there mark"

Playa, playa, JJhoops they left the program in the ditch, not caring about how they left it, thank god for the four freshmen.

If these four freshmen weren’t there the program would be at its lowest it has been in a long time.

Take them away and you have nothing this year.

Last year’s team should have taken their coaches and subs with them.

Process of elimination will cure the problems over the next two seasons.

It may be three years from now, but we are going to get us one.

With fans like you and GWMOM I hope not for the whole state of VA.

They had to graduate . Omg seriously saying they didnt care . That nuts i hope those 4 freshmen lead them to promise land but it want happen . Those 8 seniors once were freshmen every year they got better . They didn't win the big game it happens.

If last years team and coaches, "left the program in the ditch" then how did they make it to state by only losing to teams from much larger schools and then the STATE FINAL game by 5, which looking at PM they beat teams by doubles, which is soon to happen to those poor freshman. I'd love to see them hang with a team like PM. I think you need to look back at previous teams before and realize that the girls from last year, they rebuilt the program for your "all stars". I think it's pathetic of you to bash a group of girls who mentored your future WNBA stars. Grow up and stop making your team look like an immature joke with all the crap that runs from your mouth, or should I say from your fingers since you are hiding behind this screen to continually talk your false "facts"
Very well said... UCONN and Geno Auriemma will be to recruit those super frosh. Haha

Reactions: sportsgirl1234
If last years team and coaches, "left the program in the ditch" then how did they make it to state by only losing to teams from much larger schools and then the STATE FINAL game by 5, which looking at PM they beat teams by doubles, which is soon to happen to those poor freshman. I'd love to see them hang with a team like PM. I think you need to look back at previous teams before and realize that the girls from last year, they rebuilt the program for your "all stars". I think it's pathetic of you to bash a group of girls who mentored your future WNBA stars. Grow up and stop making your team look like an immature joke with all the crap that runs from your mouth, or should I say from your fingers since you are hiding behind this screen to continually talk your false "facts"

Didn't the Division 1 players lose to RR once and Galax twice? The Maroon Tide has a better team and coach and MUCH better classier fans. The frosh and the fans will be outplayed and out coached tomorrow night. 2KIngs and GWMOM I will see you tomorrow night.

Didn't the Division 1 players lose to RR once and Galax twice? The Maroon Tide has a better team and coach and MUCH better classier fans. The frosh and the fans will be outplayed and out coached tomorrow night. 2KIngs and GWMOM I will see you tomorrow night.

You are correct. These two idiots are making the entire program and community look like DA's. Embarrassed to be an alumni after seeing these posts from these two morons. Best of luck to you all.

BTW, GWMom and 2Kings, I don't recall any PARENTS or FAMILY from the 2016 girls, talking crap about previous teams and making themselves look like assholes and the entire program BEHIND A SCREEN. Immaturity at its finest

They didnt get on here say all that crazy stuff. Haha enjoy ur butt kicking tomorrow. Plus last year girls let there play do the talking not there mommy saying all the fact o stuff. Seriously

Reactions: playa_playa3456
Hold the FACTS BABY. Hold the FACTS

We gettin real here. Somebody please tell GWMOM we gonna get real here ?

Ok ok ok. Here the real deal from the FACT O FACT MACHINE. Ready ready ready >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ain't nobody from last years group wanting to see the young guns get it done. That's the REAL FACT BABY.

Hey baby. GWMOM AINT put nobody down baby.
All GWMOM wants is for you to believe baby. Believe that baby.

Get on board BABY . FACT BOARD
get on it baby

GWMOM says SHOCK FACT SHOCK FACT

get on board baby. Believe baby.

FACTS FACTS FACTS

FACT O FACT

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
Hold the FACTS BABY. Hold the FACTS

We gettin real here. Somebody please tell GWMOM we gonna get real here ?

Ok ok ok. Here the real deal from the FACT O FACT MACHINE. Ready ready ready >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ain't nobody from last years group wanting to see the young guns get it done. That's the REAL FACT BABY.

Hey baby. GWMOM AINT put nobody down baby.
All GWMOM wants is for you to believe baby. Believe that baby.

Get on board BABY . FACT BOARD
get on it baby

GWMOM says SHOCK FACT SHOCK FACT

get on board baby. Believe baby.

FACTS FACTS FACTS

FACT O FACT

You can't beat Galax much less PM. Bye Bye Baby!!! STHU!!

BTW, GWMom and 2Kings, I don't recall any PARENTS or FAMILY from the 2016 girls, talking crap about previous teams and making themselves look like assholes and the entire program BEHIND A SCREEN. Immaturity at its finest

fightingblues you are GW and no blue, you have no backbone, the 2016 theme.

sportsgirl1234 you are killing your ankles please come sit down with us this game, I will help you get back up.

We will be sitting right behind the GW bench, come on over, no one here hiding behind anything.

I will wear my yellow "you suck" t-shirt just so you can find me.

You guys are the ones hiding and you are hiding a lot, I will bet'cha that.

and jj Jamie hoops the legend, please, I know you don't want these girls to win, you told me, you will be the most disappointed of anyone when they do. We have talked about this before girl, you said it.

If you were about anything you would show them the ring and make the before game speech.

God told me you prey all the time for this team to lose.

It's cool with me that the parents keep saying this team can't win, no wonder your kids don't try, half assing everything they do in life, thinking they are better than the others.

That is what started GWMOM, all of you maroons against this team because your team fell short or your player can't play!

All she wanted was for you guys to believe because these girls needed it,don't use GWMOM as your excuse.

5am February 21st the best facts to date...on the day we will remember forever, I promise.

fightingblues you are GW and no blue, you have no backbone, the 2016 theme.

sportsgirl1234 you are killing your ankles please come sit down with us this game, I will help you get back up.

We will be sitting right behind the GW bench, come on over, no one here hiding behind anything.

I will wear my yellow "you suck" t-shirt just so you can find me.

You guys are the ones hiding and you are hiding a lot, I will bet'cha that.

and jj Jamie hoops the legend, please, I know you don't want these girls to win, you told me, you will be the most disappointed of anyone when they do. We have talked about this before girl, you said it.

If you were about anything you would show them the ring and make the before game speech.

God told me you prey all the time for this team to lose.

It's cool with me that the parents keep saying this team can't win, no wonder your kids don't try, half assing everything they do in life, thinking they are better than the others.

That is what started GWMOM, all of you maroons against this team because your team fell short or your player can't play!

All she wanted was for you guys to believe because these girls needed it,don't use GWMOM as your excuse.

5am February 21st the best facts to date...on the day we will remember forever, I promise.

Thank God I am not GW wouldn't want to be a part of that joke program or the clown fans. Gonna make a lot of people happy when you lose tonight.

Will be the same story next year.

I replied to this post to stand up for a group of ladies who worked very hard in the 2016 season, including post workouts and camps, etc. I am still confused as to why you continue to attack them? Have no backbone? Parents raised them to half ass stuff? Okay nice, well at least their mommies and daddies weren't on here last season barking for them like you both are. Why are you still comparing these two groups of girls? Both groups have completely different styles of game and completely different strengths and weaknesses, but for you to talk so negatively is an absolute disgrace to your children, the program, the WYTHE COMMUNITY, etc. I sure as heck don't see other county schools on here bashing previous programs like you both are. The sad thing about all of this, is that you two idiots were more than likely supporting those girls journey last year and now you talk shit and expect supporters from last season to want to see the "young guns" succeed. With all of this immature posting, badly executed raps, and the FACT-O-METER? I truly pray for that program if the parents and supporters are coming from the both of you. Best of luck tonight to all.

I replied to this post to stand up for a group of ladies who worked very hard in the 2016 season, including post workouts and camps, etc. I am still confused as to why you continue to attack them? Have no backbone? Parents raised them to half ass stuff? Okay nice, well at least their mommies and daddies weren't on here last season barking for them like you both are. Why are you still comparing these two groups of girls? Both groups have completely different styles of game and completely different strengths and weaknesses, but for you to talk so negatively is an absolute disgrace to your children, the program, the WYTHE COMMUNITY, etc. I sure as heck don't see other county schools on here bashing previous programs like you both are. The sad thing about all of this, is that you two idiots were more than likely supporting those girls journey last year and now you talk shit and expect supporters from last season to want to see the "young guns" succeed. With all of this immature posting, badly executed raps, and the FACT-O-METER? I truly pray for that program if the parents and supporters are coming from the both of you. Best of luck tonight to all.

Please please please show me one time where GWMOM bashed any previous team baby. FACT O METER says WRONGO BABY.

GWMOM DONE.
DISTRACTIONS ain't my style.

FACTS will play out.

Let's go baby let's go baby.

UNITE THE PARENTS
UNTITE THIS STAFF
UNITE THE GYM
UNITE THE TEAM
UNITE AND WIN
UNITE US BABY

BUT MOST OF ALL BEYOND ALL OTHER UNITING.

UNITE THE FACTS. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. UNITE THE FACTS.

GWMOM is done here. Win or lose GWMOM is done.

GWMOM Turns it over to the young guns baby
Young guns will do the talking

GWMOM OUT

UNITE THE FACTS
HA HA HA HA

GWMOM OUT BABY

well said...

Well, I don't follow 1A ball much these days, but I do have one FACT for you.

GW finished 8th out of 8 teams in the Virginia High tournament back in December including losing the 7th place game to Holston of all teams, who is already out and done.

I would say the prognosis is not very good for ole GW... Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT