ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 opinions??

Nov 4, 2019
Opening week is officially over.....

Anybody check out any class 4 teams?
Any surprise results?
Any teams that you feel like everyone should keep an eye on?
Have any opinions about a team changed?

Millbrook had not lost to Skyline in 9 seasons. It had been almost as long since Sherando had lost to Skyline. Either those teams are down or Skyline is looking good in Class 3.

I think it will be a weird year in Class 4. The defending state champs will be down but could still go really far in the playoffs just because I think the class as a whole is weaker. I think EC Glass will get better as the year goes on and those two should be the top dogs in 4D.

Loudoun Valley will be good I think, and Handley is so well coached they will always be in the 4C conversation. Millbrook's loss to Skyline was eye opening to say the least.

4B will be interesting too, I think Louisa is a safe pick because they return a lot from last year's state runner up. Monacan losing Joe was huge. Obviously I am a little biased but I would put Chancellor as a team to watch in 4B, they looked good when we played them, they can really score the ball.

I don't know as much about 4A, Lake Taylor could very well win it with a losing record again. I know Grafton is always in the conversation over there too.

I think it will be a weird year in Class 4. The defending state champs will be down but could still go really far in the playoffs just because I think the class as a whole is weaker. I think EC Glass will get better as the year goes on and those two should be the top dogs in 4D.

Loudoun Valley will be good I think, and Handley is so well coached they will always be in the 4C conversation. Millbrook's loss to Skyline was eye opening to say the least.

4B will be interesting too, I think Louisa is a safe pick because they return a lot from last year's state runner up. Monacan losing Joe was huge. Obviously I am a little biased but I would put Chancellor as a team to watch in 4B, they looked good when we played them, they can really score the ball.

I don't know as much about 4A, Lake Taylor could very well win it with a losing record again. I know Grafton is always in the conversation over there too.
I think Halifax will be the top dog in 4D over Glass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT