Lineheart 12
RowdyBB 11
Shruikan 11
salemfan32 11
DinwiddieProud 10
hamspear 9

Congratulations to Gunz on a nice week.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
Dang, I would've come roaring back if I had picked Chancellor, Monacan and Martinsville, all toss-ups.

Yeah they were all very tough games this week, good job on choosing them Mike! I may have zero football knowledge but I'm glad I'm not chillin' way down at the bottom this week.

Yeah they were all very tough games this week, good job on choosing them Mike! I may have zero football knowledge but I'm glad I'm not chillin' way down at the bottom this week.
I try to find the most even games every week, they can't always be good games. Trying to find 16 good ones in 1 division would be impossible. Even when they look good on paper, they don't always end up being good.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
I've noticed some pickers being real slick and just randomly picking then on Thursday going back and changing most. Maybe I need to do that more. I tried to be slick this week and it backfired...

Last edited:
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while, my problem is I don't take the time to do the research. I just go on first instinct , and pick it. Guess I will be a easy out in the playoffs

I've noticed some pickers being real slick and just randomly picking then on Thursday going back and changing most. Maybe I need to do that hmmmm
I haven't done that till this week. There were so many that could go either way. I changed some picks that helped and some that hurt. I would have scored 11 originally, but I got 13 when I changed them. I initially had picked Orange, Fleming, Amherst, Harrisonburg, & James Monroe. The main thing was Courtland, I can't believe how bad they beat JM.

I would have went undefeated if I didn't change to allegheny, Bassett, Harrisonburg. I need to just go with my first instinct like I was doing in the beginning. This week JM possibly could do to King George what courtland did to them with how it's all played out.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT