ADVERTISEMENT

Week 16 FINAL PICK EM

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
The season championship comes down to redzone4us vs cutnjump.

As is always the case, any and all are invited to post their picks.

The GRAND CHAMPION will be crowned between the two experts listed above.

We will also acknowledge the Championship Week Champion,

Make your picks and enter the scores for each team.

The MOV will be used as a tie breaker, in the order of the games as posted below.

Salem vs Dinwiddie
Blacksburg vs Stauton River
Sussex vs Riverheads
Richlands vs Appomattox
Oscar C Smith vs Westfield
Highland Springs vs Stone Bridge

The MOV will be used as a tie breaker, in the order of the games as posted below.

Salem vs Dinwiddie
Blacksburg vs Stauton River
Sussex vs Riverheads
Richlands vs Appomattox
Oscar C Smith vs Westfield
Highland Springs vs Stone Bridge
Dinwiddie 28-21
Staunton River 49-21
Riverheads 42-21
Appomattox 35-14
Oscar Smith 21-14
Stone Bridge 27-20

Reactions: wikki
Salem-28 dinwiddie-38
Blacksburg- 35 staunton river- 56
Sussex-28 riverheads-21
Richlands- 17 appomattox- 35
Oscar smith-35 Westfield- 21
Highland springs-28 stone bridge-17

Reactions: wikki

Dinwiddie 34 - 21
Staunton River 48 - 35
Riverheads 35 - 27
Appomattox 28 - 21
Westfield 24 - 17
Highland Springs 24 - 21

Congrats redzone4us on your championship! Congrats to all the teams today, winners and those that came up short. Never have liked the term losers because it is an accomplishment getting to a state championship game. Thanks to Mike and DP for running the pickem.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
Congrats redzone4us on your championship! Congrats to all the teams today, winners and those that came up short. Never have liked the term losers because it is an accomplishment getting to a state championship game. Thanks to Mike and DP for running the pickem.

Thank You cutnjump. I would love to say it was due to my vast knowledge of high school football, but I can,t. it was 90% dumb luck & I did have a little bit of strategy, which may have accounted for the other 10% LOL. it was fun. I also would like to think mikesalem & dinwiddieproud for their time & effort for running the pick,em.

I'll have a few more comments later, but congrats to all, especially redzone4us. But Mike, after I wrap up with another comment or two, I QUIT! It's your baby next year.

I'll have a few more comments later, but congrats to all, especially redzone4us. But Mike, after I wrap up with another comment or two, I QUIT! It's your baby next year.
I appreciate you picking up my fumble, I just got overwhelmed with all of the physical issues, lack of sleep, and got burned out that opening playoff weekend with 16 matchups where at least half were tiebreakers by MOV. (One had to go to a coin flip)

Playoff pick em will have to change in some form. Going to MOV in over half of the matchups was ridiculous. Maybe playoff pick submissions will have to be emailed to me or something so opponents can't see one another's picks. I should have went with a lot more games 1st Rd to eliminate so many ties. Thank you I'll try and figure out how to do Year 3 better than the first 2! (Although I thought it was pretty cool that I won the regular season 2 years in a row, and no I didn't fudge my numbers to get there either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT