ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Pick-em comments

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
I have to agree with Gunz. There is apparently nefarious, behind the scenes, treachery taking place.

I demand testing for PED's, and cheap wine.
I demand proof of legal residency and US citizenship.
I demand a compentancy hearing, and lie detector testing.
I demand an investigation into collusion with the NFL and NCAA.
And I demand that someone fill my vodka glass.

Reactions: greyfox60
I have to agree with Gunz. There is apparently nefarious, behind the scenes, treachery taking place.

I demand testing for PED's, and cheap wine.
I demand proof of legal residency and US citizenship.
I demand a compentancy hearing, and lie detector testing.
I demand an investigation into collusion with the NFL and NCAA.
And I demand that someone fill my vodka glass.
I can’t fill your glass with vodka... how about some homemade peach brandy!

DinwiddieProud, I probably owe you a drink as well. Without your help I probably would not be where I'm at in the pick-em.
You see starting midway through the season last year, I found myself way behind so I started using the strategy that when I come across a game that I was not sure of I would just check your picks and then go the opposite direction. This strategy has worked out great........ Thanks, lmao!!

DinwiddieProud, I probably owe you a drink as well. Without your help I probably would not be where I'm at in the pick-em.
You see starting midway through the season last year, I found myself way behind so I started using the strategy that when I come across a game that I was not sure of I would just check your picks and then go the opposite direction. This strategy has worked out great........ Thanks, lmao!!
My morale was greatly bolstered by knowing that I have provided something positive for you. To be perfectly honest, the fact that you have found a use for my selections is about the only thing positive that can be said about my picks for the last two years. At least I now feel relevant again!!!

Reactions: greyfox60
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT