SnookaSuperstar 9
obguthr 9
DinwiddieProud 9
Lineheart 9
Hamspear 8
RowdyBB 8
CowboyTodd 8
Shauntclair 7
I bet I won't volunteer to do the pickem next time hahaha worst week yet... Nah I'd do it again for you mike and throw my picks just for you to win

I bet I won't volunteer to do the pickem next time hahaha worst week yet... Nah I'd do it again for you mike and throw my picks just for you to win
I really appreciate your help this week with the picks OCBoy, couldn't pulled it off this week w/o some big help. I apologize to those that may not have played this week due to my being under the weather. I should have asked for help sooner. I was so out of it sleep wise last week that I lost 2 days somewhere. Woke up thinking it was Saturday and it was Monday. Rain didn't help either I guess.

You had such a nice lead, we all have those weeks. I won at least a share of the lead 3x, but week 2 I think I put up a 6! When I checked my picks they weren't bad picks just missed a lot of games that went the other way. Thanks for coming down to earth a little bit so the rest of us could catch up a bit! Anyone else gets a big lead they have to do the pickem games the following week, lol! Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT