ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 Pick-em discussion here

SFUWO

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 9, 2006
Lots of good match ups this week. Lord Botetourt at Bluefield is a very interesting match up. I would have placed this one in the game of the week but the other two match ups have huge playoff points on the line.

Oscar Smith at Deep Creek. Will Deep Creek finally beat Oscar Smith. After beating OS 10 straight times they have lost the last 15 meetings.

Indian River has been rolling this yr. Giving up only 11 Pts in their last 5 games.Kings Fork might be in for a long night in this one.

I’m a little surprised nobody has picked Rustburg. Not that I think they’ll win or should have majority by any means. But I figured they might be a sleeper for 1-2 pickers.

Reactions: VolNation85
I’m a little surprised nobody has picked Rustburg. Not that I think they’ll win or should have majority by any means. But I figured they might be a sleeper for 1-2 pickers.
I agree Cav Rustburg always plays Brookville tough and I think this game will be a lot more competitive than most think. Oldest rivalry in the Seminole district.

Rustburg plays Brookville well. They did it twice last year. Brookvilles team was better last year, and Rustburg was worse last year than the Rustburg team of this year.

Rustburg plays Brookville well. They did it twice last year. Brookvilles team was better last year, and Rustburg was worse last year than the Rustburg team of this year.
That’s what I’m saying, so I’m surprised no picks for Rustburg yet. I don’t know enough about anyone outside region D or Seminole district so I don’t participate but it’s something to consider.

Blacksburg vs Pulaski.
Wet conditions should favor Pulaski. Tiquest Terry may not play due to a broken hand.
Due to the possibility of a nasty field I have PC winning this one with or without Terry. Teams that are pass heavy and run to the edge struggle with bad weather conditions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT