ADVERTISEMENT

Well GIles has another solid season

Spring Road

VaPreps All District
Sep 13, 2008
Bburg game I was. Watched Beck make maybe the greatest D play in Bburg history. Saved the day.

Now I would like to congratulate Giles for another solid season. Winning district against a very solid Glenvar team is the glory for this year. Well that and spanking Narrows once more. Coaching in many ways had their finest year. Remember you were short handed at few positions. That news came from real sources. Not message board couch coaches. Had one true athlete. Boy oh boy was he a good one I have heard. Your losses were to 3 teams simply more talented then the mighty Spartans. Trust me that is the truth.

Rumor has it Giles will be ok next year. I bet you the Spartans make life hard on someone. One last thought.....

BBURG has well over 1200 kids. Giles has spanked us 6 out of 7 years. What a stat if you really think about. Coaching and toughness is GILES. Starts with the dreaded Single Wing and what is it....'SWING 44" . I think that is what the people at work call it. In reality it is more like this POUND THE DAMN ROCK. Most opponents will surrender to the physicality. If they do not. More then likely they simply better. The day GIles becomes soft . WIll be the day Giles loses it's real identity.

Again Congrats. Now come and help my Blacksburg boys. Our hands are full. The other Spartans lurking. They probably lil pee o'd. I worry. The weather may change. Can we pound the rock?

Posted on another thread, but going to post here:

For what its worth...oh how soon yall Giles fans forget about all the compliments I gave your team.... about having such a successful program at 400+ students yr after yr. I just dont like how yall use the horn when opposite team got ball. I actually like the horn....it adds to the atmosphere. Plus yall been mad at me because I keep bringing up the "worst reffed game I have ever witnessed" during that 2013 game. I get it...yall hate me...its all good, but im a straight shooter and I dont sugar coat on here trying to make nice with people attacking Appo program or me. I dont cuss yall....I dont even cuss at all...Im a man of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, but Im going to correct misleading comments on here and im going to challenge comments on here. That isnt going to change....But what yall built and the tradition yall have. I LOVE IT!!! I actually loved the atmosphere yall have at the stadium. It reminded me of a movie....I wasnt prepared for that....TWO THUMBS up for what your program has done in the past and what it is still going to be in future. Just know...we have a coach I call the Single Wing Killa (proved it to me again last night)! He is a mastermind on D and stays up all times of night studying every play he can get his hands on. He puts that much time and effort in it. Anyways...best wishes to your program in future....Great tradition...

Posted on another thread, but going to post here:

For what its worth...oh how soon yall Giles fans forget about all the compliments I gave your team.... about having such a successful program at 400+ students yr after yr. I just dont like how yall use the horn when opposite team got ball. I actually like the horn....it adds to the atmosphere. Plus yall been mad at me because I keep bringing up the "worst reffed game I have ever witnessed" during that 2013 game. I get it...yall hate me...its all good, but im a straight shooter and I dont sugar coat on here trying to make nice with people attacking Appo program or me. I dont cuss yall....I dont even cuss at all...Im a man of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, but Im going to correct misleading comments on here and im going to challenge comments on here. That isnt going to change....But what yall built and the tradition yall have. I LOVE IT!!! I actually loved the atmosphere yall have at the stadium. It reminded me of a movie....I wasnt prepared for that....TWO THUMBS up for what your program has done in the past and what it is still going to be in future. Just know...we have a coach I call the Single Wing Killa (proved it to me again last night)! He is a mastermind on D and stays up all times of night studying every play he can get his hands on. He puts that much time and effort in it. Anyways...best wishes to your program in future....Great tradition...
No doubt Appo has great coaches and what they have accomplished over the past 3 years is amazing but really good Johnny’s and Joe’s make every coach better or not so good Johnny’s and Joe’s make them not so good in the eyes of many. Vicious cycle. Lol.

Bburg game I was. Watched Beck make maybe the greatest D play in Bburg history. Saved the day.

Now I would like to congratulate Giles for another solid season. Winning district against a very solid Glenvar team is the glory for this year. Well that and spanking Narrows once more. Coaching in many ways had their finest year. Remember you were short handed at few positions. That news came from real sources. Not message board couch coaches. Had one true athlete. Boy oh boy was he a good one I have heard. Your losses were to 3 teams simply more talented then the mighty Spartans. Trust me that is the truth.

Rumor has it Giles will be ok next year. I bet you the Spartans make life hard on someone. One last thought.....

BBURG has well over 1200 kids. Giles has spanked us 6 out of 7 years. What a stat if you really think about. Coaching and toughness is GILES. Starts with the dreaded Single Wing and what is it....'SWING 44" . I think that is what the people at work call it. In reality it is more like this POUND THE DAMN ROCK. Most opponents will surrender to the physicality. If they do not. More then likely they simply better. The day GIles becomes soft . WIll be the day Giles loses it's real identity.

Again Congrats. Now come and help my Blacksburg boys. Our hands are full. The other Spartans lurking. They probably lil pee o'd. I worry. The weather may change. Can we pound the rock?
They are very pee o'd but more at themselves than the Bruins. I expect this to be a very good, close game this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT