ADVERTISEMENT

West Point at Rapp

It was an exciting game. Not sure about a few calls going both ways. Frankly, I'm not sure the refs were real sure either. Not the best crew.
I agree refs were bad. I'm referring to the PI call 5 seconds after the play by the line judge on a call 25yds down the field not to leave out it was 4 and 13 with less than 2 mins to go in the game and Rapp is up 21-20. Now if there is a PI call it when it happens but the way it went down in game was super sketchy. Good game tho, came to the wire

Last edited:
I agree refs were bad. I'm referring to the PI call 5 seconds after the play by the line judge on a call 25yds down the field. Now if there is a PI call it when it happens but the way it went down in game was super sketchy. Good game tho, came to the wire
I knew what you were referring to. I don't necessarily disagree either. But it helped our team at a point where we REALLY needed a little help. Sorry to be a homer, but sometimes you just take what you can get and move on. It was borderline at best.

Well one thing we both agree on is to just move on b/c at this point there is nothing that can be done about it lol Good luck to WP on the rest of the season

Reactions: Reecesdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT