ADVERTISEMENT

What is your prediction for the top 8 teams in 4D at the end of the regular season?

Do they do the North/South division in football? If so that really mixes things up. Sherando and Handley should be 1 and 2 up north, guessing Salem will end up with 2, possibly 1 with power points from strong losses. Danville seems to be the other one primed to get the 1 or 2 seed in the south. From there, Amherst, Forest, Glass all are gonna be fighting to get in.

If they just do 1-8 regardless of division then it definitely looks different. Home filed in the region championship will be huge.

Do they do the North/South division in football? If so that really mixes things up. Sherando and Handley should be 1 and 2 up north, guessing Salem will end up with 2, possibly 1 with power points from strong losses. Danville seems to be the other one primed to get the 1 or 2 seed in the south. From there, Amherst, Forest, Glass all are gonna be fighting to get in.

If they just do 1-8 regardless of division then it definitely looks different. Home filed in the region championship will be huge.
They do the top 8 in 4D. Sherando should get the 1 seed if they win out. They are looking pretty strong

I am planning on going to the Handley/Sherando game in week 10 when I go up to Winchester to visit some friends. I’ll get a good luck at both of those teams. Salem could play either one of them or both in the playoffs. That game should be a barn burner. It’s at Handley so it will be played on a Saturday. I used to live in Winchester. I lived about a mile from Handley. Great place to watch a football game. Beautiful high school campus. If you get a chance to see a game there, do it. It’s an experience

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT