ADVERTISEMENT

What key players graduate from your team? Have they committed? Been offered? Where?

Gridiron1960

VaPreps Varsity
Jul 23, 2019
Bluefield VA
Trying to get away from that derailment on the other thread. Post your team, key players graduating & if they’ve committed or have offers to play at the next level.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
We lost Clements with D1 offers, Rotenbery and all stater on OL and 2 more dawwwgs that ball, but about loaded up all over next yr. Line scrimmage might be best ever at Graham and deep. We comin next year for a ring. We might get it an we might not get it but we gonna be in the mix for it and won't be easy out. Problem is Union who also had Yung dawwwgs who like to hit hard. Those Boyz hit hard and word down thar is they met and discusses that they also want a ring next year.

I read from a Radford fan on here that Clark had an offer from UVA. He’d be a great addition , maybe at linebacker.
Clark could play safety at a high level. He's not sub 4.5 forty, but probably a legit 4.53-4.56 guy. He's got the size, speed, and ball skills to play safety I think. We were fortunate to have him at Radford.

I read from a Radford fan on here that Clark had an offer from UVA. He’d be a great addition , maybe at linebacker.
Landen has offers from VMI and ODU also. He really likes Elon. I wasnt aware of the Virginia offer, but I wouldn't be surprised if he received more offers in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: BGfootball95
Kaizon Taylor from Tazewell is an undervalued player in my opinion. He played virtually everywhere for them (missed the first 3 games). I know he has gotten some offers from small colleges, but I think he could play maybe D2 or D3 somewhere.

Kaizon Taylor from Tazewell is an undervalued player in my opinion. He played virtually everywhere for them (missed the first 3 games). I know he has gotten some offers from small colleges, but I think he could play maybe D2 or D3 somewhere.
Taylor is very good, I agree! I could definitely see him playing D2 or D3. I hope Sean Hughes from Graham gets some offers. I know Clements got most of the accolades but Hughes was very good on both sides of the ball. I hate his Senior season was cut short. He's a great young man & super role model.

Landen has offers from VMI and ODU also. He really likes Elon. I wasnt aware of the Virginia offer, but I wouldn't be surprised if he received more offers in the next couple of weeks.
I may have him mixed up with someone else or misread a post about UVA. Any of those three would be a great place , I would hope he'd get some more offers in the next month or two.

I may have him mixed up with someone else or misread a post about UVA. Any of those three would be a great place , I would hope he'd get some more offers in the next month or two.
Landen does have a UVA offer. I was just pointing out that ODU and VMI in addition to Elon and UVA.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
That kid is a beast!
I read on swvasports many times this year about this kid. I plan to watch Marion on NFHS in the next few days. I never got to see him, but heard he was special. I think Independence WV or Princeton WV has a kid on the offensive line that is also going to Air Force.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
His Twitter bio says 9 offers and a 3.9GPA. He should land somewhere good I would think not sure if he has any P5 offers. I haven't heard if he's leaning toward a particular place.
He has an On3 profile with a few offers on there. I am not sure if they are committable.

I read on swvasports many times this year about this kid. I plan to watch Marion on NFHS in the next few days. I never got to see him, but heard he was special. I think Independence WV or Princeton WV has a kid on the offensive line that is also going to Air Force.
Yes, they do! The crazy thing about Princeton is Dom Collins and his lack of offers. That kid is something special too.

Has Max Knipe from Radford gotten any offers? That kid made some crazy catches this year and was without a doubt the best WR probably in all of Class 2
no offers at this point. He wants to study engineering so that limits the number of schools that can look at him, especially Div 2 & 3. He has talked with WFU this week. He set all the receiving records at RHS and missed two full games and only played one play against Patrick County plus didn't play many second halfs. by MaxPreps, he is second in the state in yardage.

That kid is a beast!
I watched Austin grow up. He's a distant cousin. When I say grow up I mean grow up.

I'm 6'4" and he's a good 2" taller than me. He's got that long rangy frame. Back in my younger days we'd refer to him as cockstrong (as I was) just naturally strong. He gets in the weight room and hellfar he'll be even a bigger beast.

no offers at this point. He wants to study engineering so that limits the number of schools that can look at him, especially Div 2 & 3. He has talked with WFU this week. He set all the receiving records at RHS and missed two full games and only played one play against Patrick County plus didn't play many second halfs. by MaxPreps, he is second in the state in yardage.
There are several D 2 & 3 schools in Virginia that offer Engineering and have football (Washington & Lee, Virginia State, CNU, Randolph Macon, UVA Wise, Hampden Sydney, Emory & Henry, Shenandoah). A lot more if a person considers surrounding states Like PA, WV, and NC. Tons of D2 and 3 school sin those states with Engineering.

Reactions: RadfordCat
There are several D 2 & 3 schools in Virginia that offer Engineering and have football (Washington & Lee, Virginia State, CNU, Randolph Macon, UVA Wise, Hampden Sydney, Emory & Henry, Shenandoah). A lot more if a person considers surrounding states Like PA, WV, and NC. Tons of D2 and 3 school sin those states with Engineering.
I had a friend that went to Bluefield State College (WV) and is a current engineer in Alexandria. Their football program is now D2 & it’s only roughly an hour drive from Radford.

Reactions: RadfordCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT