ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins Region D?

Glass has Amherst first, so we’ll see!
Amherst started out like a bang and was in the top with Glass. Lost 6 straight and not sure what happened. They beat all those teams once but lost to them the second time. Had Glass by 17 and blew the lead in the 4th quarter. So I'm a true fan as you all know but just don't count on them winning against Glass at Amherst. Can they do it, sure but just don't see it now

Hard for me to believe that Battlefield beat that 2013 team with Ahmad Thomas and crew. That GW team was stacked.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Hard for me to believe that Battlefield beat that 2013 team with Ahmad Thomas and crew. That GW team was stacked.
Sure did. Lost the game before the NW Region Championship so they didn’t even make the state tournament. That was the last dominant GW team. We had size, athleticism, scoring, depth and defense. Coach was too buddy buddy with the kids and they did whatever they wanted to do. Should’ve been a Henrico/GW state championship in 2013.

I would have enjoyed see GW take on Mr. Buckingham and his Henrico crew that year.
Would’ve been a great game. Jarod Williams (Detroit Mercy), Jamarcus Hairston (Cleveland State), and Ahmad Thomas (UNC-Asheville) was a heck of a big 3. Our head coach of that team is now the Director of Basketball Operations on Kevin Keatts staff at NC State. Really a huge disappointment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT