ADVERTISEMENT

Who's most likely to go undefeated?

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
With Louisa getting upset is it possible some others could get upset as well?

Honestly OCboy, the only remaining scary game on Dinwiddie's regular season schedule is Meadowbrook. You just never know what Meadowbrook team will show up. The one that beat Highland Springs or the one that lost to Hopewell and Matoaca. I will optimistically say its a 80% percent chance Dinwiddie goes undefeated.

It really doesnt matter though. There are several teams in our pod that could send us packing if we dont play well. Colonial Heights is up next and thats all that matters.

Reactions: OCBoy
At this point Dinwiddie should go undefeated unless they have a major gaf... I am sure they will all tell you oh colonial heights and Petersburg could be games but they are not and they have virtually ZERO percent chance of losing... They finish with Meadowbrook. I would say maybe Meadowbrook has a 10% chance to beat Dinwiddie. They should win all of their remaining games for sure.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
At this point Dinwiddie should go undefeated unless they have a major gaf... I am sure they will all tell you oh colonial heights and Petersburg could be games but they are not and they have virtually ZERO percent chance of losing... They finish with Meadowbrook. I would say maybe Meadowbrook has a 10% chance to beat Dinwiddie. They should win all of their remaining games for sure.
Mbonape1, we were close. No, I dont think Colonial Heights or Petersburg is a threat. Meadowbrook is always a tough physical matchup for us, so I never take anything for granted.

Bleeding Navy I was going to respond to this post and you beat me to it. Though I think your Generals will finish 10-0, they do have to play Meadowbrook here in Richmond on their senior night. Meadowbrook has been atrociously inconsistent this year. Lost to Bird and Hermitage, 2 of the area's top 4 teams, in blowout losses. They then beat the TD's #1 team in Highland Springs, who some say the loss was a fluke because Pootie Carter didn't play in the second half but still a darn good win. They've since lost to Matoaca and Hopewell, 2 teams that the Generals whipped off the field. I think what's the most scary thing is in this case is you don't know what Meadowbrook team is going to show up. The Monarchs have probably played one of the hardest schedules that any team has in the state and they have one of the best up and coming young coaches in the state. I think Dinwiddie beats them because they'll be focused and they are well coached, but I also know that those kids from south side want to get into the playoffs also and Dinwiddie will probably be their best bet to get in.

Am I correct, the only four undefeated 4a teams are Lafayette, Woodgrove, EV, and Dinwiddie?

Most likely - Lafayette, easiest schedule. And all three other teams look like they have a real good chance at it also. Woodgrove - biggest challenge Loudoun Valley. Dinwiddie - biggest challenge Meadowbrook. Eastern View - biggest challenge Liberty Bealton. I like all four teams to go undefeated in regular season.

Woodgrove should go undefeated.

Valley will be the last team to challenge us this year I am thinking.

We are looking forward to hosting a few playoff games this year.

KAATN Wolverines!

The scars of that one will never fade, that's for sure. Especially for you players. But, honestly that is all part of the foundation that you guys laid down that led to the present day success of the team. You and your teammates from those years should be very proud of the legacy you left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT