ADVERTISEMENT

Wild stuff man

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
I get called a punk and told to “f*ck off” cause I had a different opinion? It was world war 9 when I said something way less a while back.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I have faith in Matt or whoever handles that stuff. I’ve been out of line before but had my account blocked for much less.
I just found it....just WOW....
I can only say that sometimes a runaway train can't be stopped. KW beat K&Q several years ago 91-0??? I was so embarrassed to say that I graduated and played at KW, but it unfortunately happens. Regardless...no reason to attack anyone for expressing opinion...not a good look.

I get called a punk and told to “f*ck off” cause I had a different opinion? It was world war 9 when I said
I get called a punk and told to “f*ck off” cause I had a different opinion? It was world war 9 when I said something way less a while back.
Bo, passion in all of us whom love our communities spills out sometimes and is misinterpreted by others at times. I get it...same thing has happened to me for criticizing my team years ago so I just stopped posting. Been probably 8 years since I've posted on this site and may be that long again...lol! Sports and the passion we all have for them keeps us all coming back season after season and I hope that our kids in the communities in which we live mean more to ALL of us than a stinking forum argument and we can laugh these things off after we let the dust settle! Cancer is serious, stats from a football game played on Oct. 6, 2023 nobody will remember next season...may God bless all of our kids and programs and the coaches that continue to coach when you get beat 1,000-0...till the next game guys...till the next game!

I just found it....just WOW....
I can only say that sometimes a runaway train can't be stopped. KW beat K&Q several years ago 91-0??? I was so embarrassed to say that I graduated and played at KW, but it unfortunately happens. Regardless...no reason to attack anyone for expressing opinion...not a good look.
You’re absolutely right.

Some will take what I say the wrong way and out of context and that’s fine.. This site has provrn time and time again that some just get wayyy more lead way and privilege to say and do whatever they’d like with no consequences while others don’t. That’s not a dig at the powers to be cause I think they do a great job but unfortunately that’s a huge part of the world we live in.

Reactions: gwb16
@mvwarrior happy you’re back brother. MV has a hell of a team this year. I knew it would be a matter of time before Favero have yall back on track.
Brother, they do have athletes all over the field! If they can get everyone healthy and have a full squad I really think they can be a "special" team this season! I hope the next few games go MV's way and those young men can get healthy going into playoffs! Sorry to hijack a 4A forum for a 3A post...lol!

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Me to buddy, I’ve missed you.
Thanks DP! Yeah I've read a few threads over the years but haven't really had much to comment on down here in Southside! Your Dinwiddie team is scary as heck! I think yall have played teams in every division and almost every state this season! When are yall gonna schedule "The" Ohio State? My goodness yall not afraid to play anywhere and anybody this season!!!

Thanks DP! Yeah I've read a few threads over the years but haven't really had much to comment on down here in Southside! Your Dinwiddie team is scary as heck! I think yall have played teams in every division and almost every state this season! When are yall gonna schedule "The" Ohio State? My goodness yall not afraid to play anywhere and anybody this season!!!
I hope it pays dividends come playoff time!

Reactions: mvwarrior
I have faith in Matt or whoever handles that stuff. I’ve been out of line before but had my account blocked for much less.
I had my profile deleted by someone that routinely broke the rules on the board while enforcing the rules on the board. Make that make sense and I will buy it for a dime. I think the rules apply based on who is holding the ruler.

I had my profile deleted by someone that routinely broke the rules on the board while enforcing the rules on the board. Make that make sense and I will buy it for a dime. I think the rules apply based on who is holding the ruler.
Yeah it is what it is bro. I just enjoy talking high school football, only reason I’m here right now. I’m sorry that happened to you but at least I know I’m not the only one.

Reactions: Kenneth Harris
Hopefully things will change is what I am supposed to say. On a different note I believe it is more than obvious that numerous teams are in line to become the D4 state champion and none of them are named the Dinwiddie Generals. What we would need is someone close to the team to detail player losses due to graduation and/or outbound transfer. Phoebus is not a lock. Graduations and a lack of chemistry on offense stand in their way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT