ADVERTISEMENT

Wise Central at Ridgeview part 2

swva_havok_fan

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 23, 2016
Mountain 7 District rivals go head to head in this one. In week 3, Ridgeview won easily 40-21. Since then, Central has been rolling with a program defining win over Union. So this game looks to be much closer than the regular season encounter. Who wins?

Pulling for Central ( sorry Brian) for the mere reason that IF Appomattox keeps winning the road to Salem would go through Raider country.
We got to beat a tough Glenvar team first and then would have to best either Radford or Gretna. None of the three of those will be push overs.

Pulling for Central ( sorry Brian) for the mere reason that IF Appomattox keeps winning the road to Salem would go through Raider country.
We got to beat a tough Glenvar team first and then would have to best either Radford or Gretna. None of the three of those will be push overs.

As an Appo fan, should hope Ridgeview would win it over Graham. Even on your home field, Graham is a team you don't want to play compared to traveling to Ridgeview. Careful what you wish for.

Reactions: swva_havok_fan
As an Appo fan, should hope Ridgeview would win it over Graham. Even on your home field, Graham is a team you don't want to play compared to traveling to Ridgeview. Careful what you wish for.
Maybe someone down there can knock Graham off.
They are the favorite in my thoughts. Champs until they are out of the playoffs.

Appo travels well and we brought the Bragg to BSG in 2017.

I will say that I really enjoyed the trip to Big Stone Gap two years ago.
Beautiful country
Loved the setting of the stadium.
Might have been the best environment I’ve been to.

I will say that I really enjoyed the trip to Big Stone Gap two years ago.
Beautiful country
Loved the setting of the stadium.
Might have been the best environment I’ve been to.

Got to see the "Bullitt" this year coming back from TN. Awesome venue, awesome fans, awesome history at that stadium. I encourage anyone to get down there and see it if you already haven't. For a High School atmosphere, it's tough to beat, and so are those Bears on their home field.

Reactions: Union_Fan
Wise Central Warriors with the win, congrats to those young men and the coaching staff. Ridgeview was a scoring machine all year and were limited to just 7 points in this one.

Wise Central Warriors with the win, congrats to those young men and the coaching staff. Ridgeview was a scoring machine all year and were limited to just 7 points in this one.

check out the images from there tonight, it was Fog Bowl II lol. Wild up there. Wise is rolling right now but Graham is a different animal.

check out the images from there tonight, it was Fog Bowl II lol. Wild up there. Wise is rolling right now but Graham is a different animal.
Ayup...you couldn't tell where the kids were most of the time.

I swear the fog was so thick I thought I saw pirates coming out of it.

Congrats to the Warriors. Good luck against the G-Men. They're going to need it I am afraid.

The coaching staff needs to take the fall big time tonight. In all of these 30-40 point blowouts all year long, we could have been working on the passing game some. Yet we don't. You're never going to get to Salem, or even sniff Salem for that matter being this one dimensional. This predictable. And what in the blue hell was that backwards pass on 4th and 6 for a loss of 5. That is literally the stupidest play call I have ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT