ADVERTISEMENT

Wm Campbell @ Gretna

Both teams are middle tier of the district. WC-Broggin is a great coach, but the Generals are thin depth wise. They are doing the best they can with little numbers.
Gretna- Simpson is experiencing some difficulties with the community. Several people want him to be replaced, the expectations are high in Gretna he hasn't been able to reach them. He should be able to get his team on the right page for this one, but he might be fighting for his job by the end of the year

Both teams are middle tier of the district. WC-Broggin is a great coach, but the Generals are thin depth wise. They are doing the best they can with little numbers.
Gretna- Simpson is experiencing some difficulties with the community. Several people want him to be replaced, the expectations are high in Gretna he hasn't been able to reach them. He should be able to get his team on the right page for this one, but he might be fighting for his job by the end of the year
Well at least WC has a JV team this year. thats a +. Broggin gonna do things down in WC.....stay tuned....
Gretna...im hearing same thing

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I was told we only had 8 yards offense in 2nd half, after being down only 8-0 at halftime. I was out of town, and a local called me with final score . I thought he was lying.

I hear the coach is waiting on set of 8 year olds that are undefeated in little league and then we will start to win again.

I am still trying to figure out the Gretna-WC game. Second most puzzling game Gretna has played in over 20 years.

Does anyone recall the last time Gretna beat a team who had a winning record ?

Thanks Union Fan. I have only missed 2 Gretna games in 5 years until this season, but I had no idea who we last beat with winning record.

Reactions: Union_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT