ADVERTISEMENT

Gretna 31 Appomattox 23 Final

Great game. Congratulations to them Hawks. Nail biter to the end. Appo had its chance to win tied up and had 4 and 2 but my Hawks held then went almost 70 yards in minute and half to score game winner. Was great to see Coach Prunty, the man that started it all in Gretna, there tonight with two of his former players when he took us to first playoff game ever now coaching the Hawks. Prunty now is head coach for Hampton University.
Appomattox played great game and it could have went either way. They will be just fine by end of season and good chance we see them again.

Great game. Congratulations to them Hawks. Nail biter to the end. Appo had its chance to win tied up and had 4 and 2 but my Hawks held then went almost 70 yards in minute and half to score game winner. Was great to see Coach Prunty, the man that started it all in Gretna, there tonight with two of his former players when he took us to first playoff game ever now coaching the Hawks. Prunty now is head coach for Hampton University.
Appomattox played great game and it could have went either way. They will be just fine by end of season and good chance we see them again.
I was at this game. It was a great one for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT