ADVERTISEMENT

wonder how the crow tastes in JF

dblplaa

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 31, 2003
Sure was a lot of talk about how dominating JF was going to be, most physical team Salem has played, no way they hold JF under 35...blah blah blah. Just like it was said on here, JF didn't play defense and Salem shredded them because of it.

Sure was a lot of talk about how dominating JF was going to be, most physical team Salem has played, no way they hold JF under 35...blah blah blah. Just like it was said on here, JF didn't play defense and Salem shredded them because of it.
Yep were is JFcavs1 na he is a good guy defense is very good both teams should be proud.

A good game. Knew Salem would score their points but they really did stop JFs Wishbone. Only one big run. Didn't help that JF receivers absolutely dropped 3 perfect TD passes. When you get on the big stage, you have to perform. Salem did. JF didn't. Bottom line.

GL to the Spartans in next week's rematch at LU.

probably taste about the same as salems taste was last year when they played lake taylor. Salem played a great game tonight and they won with diginity so how about trying to show a little class for once in your life.

Reactions: wikki
A good game. Knew Salem would score their points but they really did stop JFs Wishbone. Only one big run. Didn't help that JF receivers absolutely dropped 3 perfect TD passes. When you get on the big stage, you have to perform. Salem did. JF didn't. Bottom line.

GL to the Spartans in next week's rematch at LU.
Is 21 points considered a blowout?

probably taste about the same as salems taste was last year when they played lake taylor. Salem played a great game tonight and they won with diginity so how about trying to show a little class for once in your life.
Good try but not the same. Salem got beat last year but nobody was here on the boards saying how they were going to dominate anyone. You won't hear anything this year. They know how good Lake Taylor is.

Reactions: salemfan32
I'm here. Yeah, I missed it big time. I'm ready to make my highly anticipated prediction for next weeks state championship game. I predict salem will be one point closer, LT 41 Salem 17. You are welcome salem fans!

I'm here. Yeah, I missed it big time. I'm ready to make my highly anticipated prediction for next weeks state championship game. I predict salem will be one point closer, LT 41 Salem 17. You are welcome salem fans!
Everyone will probably take a lot of stock in your opinion after tonight.

Salem stops prob the fastest scoring offense in state tonight ( other than lake taylor , defense looked damm good and ready

I agree maybe should be a little more respectful because Salem has LT next week

I agree maybe should be a little more respectful because Salem has LT next week
Had nothing to do with JF and has nothing to do with LT. If you come on the board and say how dominating and more physical a team is going to be over another and no way does Salem slow down JF, post after post after post that's when you need to be respectful...
As far as LT goes Salem has been there and gotten beat. They are going to have to play like they did the last couple weeks to have a shot. This game will be closer but LT scores a couple times late and pulls away easily.

Given how much JF is losing and how cav1 seemed to only appear recently when JF was good, it may be a long, long time before we see him again. Never got the sense in hopping ship from a board because you had to take a few lumps for a week(and quite literally no more than that).

Given how much JF is losing and how cav1 seemed to only appear recently when JF was good, it may be a long, long time before we see him again. Never got the sense in hopping ship from a board because you had to take a few lumps for a week(and quite literally no more than that).
Any thruth to the rumor that Salems enrollment is close to bumping them up to 5A

That's some rumor alright lol. As said, if anything Salem would be more likely to see 3A than 5A as they're I think 90ish students from 3A. Salem's in like the bottom 10% of 4A schools for enrollment and their average has stayed in the 1200s for probably the better part of 20 years. They've had 3 years in the last 15 over 1300 and that was 1310, 1310, and 1323. It's probably been since the late 80s or maybe early 90s since Salem had a steady 1300+ enrollment.

They're like 250+ students from 5A.

Wrong answer!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT