ADVERTISEMENT

Woodgrove/Loudoun Co game?

Nope!

We had one parent, Tye, who moved to Winchester two years ago I want to say, who used to live stream Woodgrove football games for at least two years.

We do not have any parents with the skills, passion, equipment or coin to live stream our team anymore.:(

Reactions: BigBWincCity
Nope!

We had one parent, Tye, who moved to Winchester two years ago I want to say, who used to live stream Woodgrove football games for at least two years.

We do not have any parents with the skills, passion, equipment or coin to live stream our team anymore.:(

Hi Tom! First Congratulations on the win big today.

Wow! a parent did it in the past?? I have a hard time posting here not to mention trying to Stream a game!

Good luck against the Mighty Warriors next week. My Cougars lost in a great game yesterday. Watch the Trap! We had a hard time shutting it down.

Thanx for the Sherannn-doooo tip!

We are going to have our hands full with the Warriors!

Yes, one parent Tye, with some techie friends and other football parents would live stream our games (somewhat inexpensively?).

Tye would get some local businesses to buy some ad time / sponsorship kudos for select regular season games.

When the playoffs rolled around he would charge a nominal fee from folks watching games in order to pay the VHSL for the right to broadcast the games.

I am confident Tye broadcast the team's games as a labor of love to the community. He had the equipment and smarts to broadcast the games and I am confident it was not a money making endeavor.

Next weeks game will be broadcast by the Wincheste Fox Sports 1550 radio station which is available on iheart radio. I listened to their Kettle Run game cast Friday afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT