ADVERTISEMENT

York County

AdvocateOfMany434

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 13, 2015
757 Area
Is York County legit or not? They beat Lafayette and they continue to roll. I spoke to a guy at work today and he said if York plays Lafayette 10x, Lafayette will beat York 9 out of 10x. He said they solid, but he dont see much in the playoffs from them. Anybody else have any thoughts on it?

My thoughts- Lafayette was missing their top Sr Rb #1 Phillips and the penalty flags were flying every other down, 150 yards on Lafayette. If they play Lafayette again I can guarantee you they will lose. They have struggled in the last three games since Lafayette against mediocre teams, barely surviving the upset by two of them- Tabb and New Kent that both were blown out by Lafayette.They still have to play Warhill, that will really tell you a lot of what they may do. They have a very good large running back, a scrambling QB who can throw and decent receivers. Their defense though can be run on quite well. IMO they can get by the first round but I don’t see the way they are playing right now coming close to winning in round 2.

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
My thoughts- Lafayette was missing their top Sr Rb #1 Phillips and the penalty flags were flying every other down, 150 yards on Lafayette. If they play Lafayette again I can guarantee you they will lose. They have struggled in the last three games since Lafayette against mediocre teams, barely surviving the upset by two of them- Tabb and New Kent that both were blown out by Lafayette.They still have to play Warhill, that will really tell you a lot of what they may do. They have a very good large running back, a scrambling QB who can throw and decent receivers. Their defense though can be run on quite well. IMO they can get by the first round but I don’t see the way they are playing right now coming close to winning in round 2.
yeah, you basically said the same thing that im hearing elsewhere. thanks for info

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT