ADVERTISEMENT

Did Thon Maker and his brother transfer?

YeahRightLOL

VaPreps Varsity
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2010
Southfield, Michigan
www.clubcorp.com
I saw something about that in an internet chat room.
Also, Thon Maker was supposed to have decided by now if he is going to be a member of the Class of 2015 or 2016. It
smile.r191677.gif
looks like Carlisle has already started their classes.

Not showing up for classes at Carlisle. Rumored to have been seen working out at a place in Cary NC called something like 02 Fitness so Cary Academy is supposedly where they may end up. I am predicting they do not play at the first school they attend this fall. Or do like last year and wait til mid October to show up for classes.

Thon isnt a bad player considering hes in his 20's playing against teenagers. His handler is a complete joke all he does is whore those two out to the highest bidders. it happened with team loaded now its happening in high school. These stories give amateur sports a bad rapp. I wish them all nothing butt the best!

So have you seen his birth certificate to prove he is in his 20's? You have no clue what you are talking about. In order for him to play for the VISAA, he must not turn 19 before the start of a season, and a copy of a birth certificate for all foreign born players must be on file before he can play. So get a clue and look at the facts genius.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT