ADVERTISEMENT

FACTS

Girls
Richland 61- Grundy 58

I wanted to reply to 24kings but couldn't; so, here it is. The GW girls program definitely needs a new coach. Mr. Campbell is a good guy but a coach-not so much. GW does have a lot of young talent but as long as he is the coach they will not improve very much. He just is not a very good coach.

GWMOM would be the perfect coach. Then his time on here would be limited. Also he seems to know that team better than anyone.

Ok dog I see you calling for the kid. Here's your FACT straight from the FACT MACHINE, off the top of the FACT O METER .

The talent is blooming. It's in place. There's a talent machine and it's producing at record levels. The problem is someone can't run it.

GWMOM won't be back until stuff gets fixed

That's a FACT STRAIGHT FROM THE CREATOR OF FACTS.

Here's another FACT Blue dog. Y'all played your rabbit foot card last year. Shit don't work 2 times. GW might be working stuff out but you ain't playing for no title neither

That's a FACT!!!!!!!

Ok dog I see you calling for the kid. Here's your FACT straight from the FACT MACHINE, off the top of the FACT O METER .

The talent is blooming. It's in place. There's a talent machine and it's producing at record levels. The problem is someone can't run it.

Here's another FACT Blue dog. Y'all played your rabbit foot card last year. Shit don't work 2 times. GW might be working stuff out but you ain't playing for no title neither

That's a FACT!!!!!!!
I think I speak for everyone when I say the board is going to miss your very thoughtful insight. That’s a fact!

That's a FACT!!!!!!!
You need to come back when you have something to FACT about!! Yes GW has talent but not a coach! That was evident in March! We have everyone back. Honaker is the only threat!

You need to come back when you have something to FACT about!! Yes GW has talent but not a coach! That was evident in March! We have everyone back. Honaker is the only threat!
Honaker is the only threat in the state, I would think that more than that? How about Surry CO?

Can Honaker beat Eastside in region D?
Honaker is the only threat in the state, I would think that more than that? How about Surry CO?
I don't think Honaker comes out of region D, not sure they can beat Eastside.

I know Surry will be a contender along with a couple others in the east.

Blues have said since they won it, they are going to win the next two at least, good luck don't think it will be that easy.

Didn't GW get rid of a girl's bball coach because he was too tough on the girls, too focused on winning, and (gasp) swore? This was the fella pre-Cambell.

Can Honaker beat Eastside in region D?

I don't think Honaker comes out of region D, not sure they can beat Eastside.

I know Surry will be a contender along with a couple others in the east.

Blues have said since they won it, they are going to win the next two at least, good luck don't think it will be that easy.

Honaker is awful young to be dubbed the biggest threat.
Can they beat Eastside? I think it depends on which Eastside team shows up. I’ve seen Eastside look really good and then I’ve seen them look no so good.
I think if Honaker can come out of the BDD as the 1 seed then they will have a better chance coming out of the region.
Don’t forget about Patrick Henry either. Last year ES beat PH out with a controversial shot at the buzzer. I think PH will be better this year than last year.
Should be an interesting winter, watching to see who is the best predictor.

Last edited:
Didn't GW get rid of a girl's bball coach because he was too tough on the girls, too focused on winning, and (gasp) swore? This was the fella pre-Cambell.
I would prefer a woman to coach them, I don't think there is one female coach at GW, one should be required at least at all schools now a day.

A female can have a different relationship with the players, not focusing on whether they are friends after basketball.

Last edited:

That's a FACT!!!!!!!
So who do you think is going to play for the title since you have removed PM and the Young guns from the mix? Its ok to be upset over GW's loss last year to what you seem to think was an inferior team. But to say that PM doesnt have the chance to repeat is ubsurd.

Reactions: fightingblues

That's a FACT!!!!!!!
Galax knows, that's a fact, right!

Reactions: GWMOM2432
Say it ain't so. If you don't know say it ain't SO. If you don't Know Say it ain't SO.
Pleeeese tell me that GWMOM creator of the FACTS, Creator of the FACT O METER, CREATOR OF THE FACT CENTER. CREATOR OF THE FACT MACHINE isn't correct again. Pleeese tell me. I'll wait...............................................................................................................................................................

Ha ha ha I'm done waiting y'all already know the answer. GALAX will never beat GW FACT. Who said that ? Please tell me who said that ? Oh no don't look now but here's the answer GWMOM said it.

Listen up pretenders. Stop playing with grannies balls and listen up. GWMOM speaks about FACTS only. The FACT O METER Is at an all time high. All small time players play yourself out.

count it baby 1 2 3 FACT O FACT.

haha you have won 2 games so far... get over it . i've enjoyed reading the comments so far. Parry Mccluer is the team to beat in 1A . Very sound team see them having dynasty.. Best of luck to all the teams in 1A . Stay healthy and injury free. Offense sells tickets but defense wins championship.

Say it ain't so. If you don't know say it ain't SO. If you don't Know Say it ain't SO.
Pleeeese tell me that GWMOM creator of the FACTS, Creator of the FACT O METER, CREATOR OF THE FACT CENTER. CREATOR OF THE FACT MACHINE isn't correct again. Pleeese tell me. I'll wait...............................................................................................................................................................

Ha ha ha I'm done waiting y'all already know the answer. GALAX will never beat GW FACT. Who said that ? Please tell me who said that ? Oh no don't look now but here's the answer GWMOM said it.

Listen up pretenders. Stop playing with grannies balls and listen up. GWMOM speaks about FACTS only. The FACT O METER Is at an all time high. All small time players play yourself out.

I’ll have to Admit. I would have lost money if I’d bet on that game.

Reactions: fightingblues
What the hell are you talking about?
The only thing I noticed different last night was no Mr. Jones on the bench. They seemed to play better compared to games which he is present, I put the two analyses together...

I don't get what he represents anyway, to be so involved with these girls I assumed he was hired through GW to be ass. coach until they got another ass. coach, I am sure you do?

[QUOTE="2kings4, post:I don't get what he represents anyway[/QUOTE]

I have always seen him as not needed, he should have moved on after last year, he could not help her win it, he can't help these girls.

I just don't see why GW would have so many ass. coaches for these girls. If he is not hired he has no business out there.

[QUOTE="2kings4, post:I don't get what he represents anyway

I have always seen him as not needed, he should have moved on after last year, he could not help her win it, he can't help these girls.

I just don't see why GW would have so many ass. coaches for these girls. If he is not hired he has no business out there.
.[/QUOTE]

He probably knows as much as the head coach. If I remember correctly Elizabeth Jones was the 1A player of the year for the State.
Not too bad is it?

He probably knows as much as the head coach. If I remember correctly Elizabeth Jones was the 1A player of the year for the State.
Not too bad is it?[/QUOTE]

She may have got the title for 1A State Player of the year last year but she was no where near the best 1A player in the state her stats were horrible. Not sure how she pulled that one off.

Not too bad is it?

She may have got the title for 1A State Player of the year last year but she was no where near the best 1A player in the state her stats were horrible. Not sure how she puyearlled that one off.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say she was the best player last year. I said she was selected as player of the year. Someone must have voted for her. By the way; what was her stats?

Galax 55 AND George Wythe 36 so much for that GW MOM2432. I think you have those teams play again it could be a different result

Reactions: sixcat

It sure is a FACT this post didn't age well!

Reactions: OnceAKnight
Galax 55 AND George Wythe 36 so much for that GW MOM2432. I think you have those teams play again it could be a different result

Hey ok hey ok hey ok hey ok. so what baby
Galax finally pulls one out your ass and you here to brag about it bro? One timers happen all the time baby. They ain't worth bragging about bro.
GWMOM done slammed most yalls mommas one time ha ha ha that's a FACT. But ain't no body bragging about banging old chicks.

I told you common thinkers to step back and let this happen baby. I told you what the FACT MACHINE predicts baby. I told you pretenders what the real game means baby.
And here you are still hanging in the fiction section baby.

GWMOM can't take you but so far baby. All GWMOM mom can do is hook you up baby. You got to bring it home bro.
LOOK HERE ROOKIES FOR THE LAST TIME

It don't matter till FEBRUARY

February time is when you drop the dime.
Come February time is when you drop the dime.

The FACT KING , The FACT QUEEN, The CREATOR OF FACTS , The FACT MACHINE, The FACT O METER , and all the possible ways that FACTS CAN BE FACTS has told you over and over baby.

How can you continue to ignore the FACT family with this many FACTS producing at this record level.

Come on man > you talking one timers? One timers ? vs this kind of FACT EMPIRE!

look here short stack Riders. Here it is BLACK AND WHITE. GW gonna be number 1 seed baby.

Come February time we drop the dime. FACT.
Come pressure cooking time we drop the dime FACT .

So brag on your one timers, go tell your Bros all about that one time baby.

When the FACT EMPIRE rests its case. GWMOM gonna be on base.

Number 1 seed baby. FACT
COUNT IT 1 2 3 FACT O FACT BABY !

Galax finally pulls one out your ass and you here to brag about it bro? One timers happen all the time baby. They ain't worth bragging about bro.
GWMOM done slammed most yalls mommas one time ha ha ha that's a FACT. But ain't no body bragging about banging old chicks.

I told you common thinkers to step back and let this happen baby. I told you what the FACT MACHINE predicts baby. I told you pretenders what the real game means baby.

GWMOM can't take you but so far baby. All GWMOM mom can do is hook you up baby. You got to bring it home bro.

The FACT KING , The FACT QUEEN, The CREATOR OF FACTS , The FACT MACHINE, The FACT O METER , and all the possible ways that FACTS CAN BE FACTS has told you over and over baby.

How can you continue to ignore the FACT family with this many FACTS producing at this record level.

look here short stack Riders. Here it is BLACK AND WHITE. GW gonna be number 1 seed baby.

Number 1 seed baby. FACT

What in the hell are you talking about?

Reactions: OnceAKnight

Number 1 seed baby. FACT
The Fact is you said that Galax would never beat George Wythe and they did . My thinking is that you have two team GW and Galax that are pretty good but they can beat each other on any given night. Also I don't think that either of them could beat PM

The Fact is you said that Galax would never beat George Wythe and they did . My thinking is that you have two team GW and Galax that are pretty good but they can beat each other on any given night. Also I don't think that either of them could beat PM

Simple minded wanna be players never get out of the rookie leagues bro. Come on bro , come on bro
Don't stand in line baby. Be the line leader baby.
Be the CREATOR of the line baby. You will never debate the FACTS with the FACT machine while you playing rookie ball up stairs baby.
You got to open that piss Brain up and start thinking like the experts baby.

you calling this game a loss baby ? Come on man
You don't lose while you working things out bro.
FACT the season is a WORK ZONE baby.
The post season is the FACTS baby.
What's the GWMOM even doing here ? Why am I wasting my time bro on rookies that don't even know bro.

Notepad with pen baby. Write it player.
FACT O FACT that GW will be the 1 baby. When it's over baby we gonna be that 1 bro.

WORK ZONE baby. Count it 1 2 3 FACT O FACT BABY

Simple minded wanna be players never get out of the rookie leagues bro. Come on bro , come on bro
Be the CREATOR of the line baby. You will never debate the FACTS with the FACT machine while you playing rookie ball up stairs baby.

What's the GWMOM even doing here ? Why am I wasting my time bro on rookies that don't even know bro.

FACT O FACT that GW will be the 1 baby. When it's over baby we gonna be that 1 bro.

Fact is that some people are clueless and if shoe fits wear it

It appears you are leading the wrong line! The crack and/or meth line isn't one normal people choose to be a part of!

Doesn't this just remind you of a kid who loses a game, and was like, "That was just the practice one. Let's play again." Then they lose a second time and say, "I didn't want to win that one anyway. I only win important games." (I would put money down this person has yet to actually win anything) HAHAHA! Get this child off this page. She/he is embarrassing you, GW!

Doesn't this just remind you of a kid who loses a game, and was like, "That was just the practice one. Let's play again." Then they lose a second time and say, "I didn't want to win that one anyway. I only win important games." (I would put money down this person has yet to actually win anything) HAHAHA! Get this child off this page. She/he is embarrassing you, GW!

I totally AGREE!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT