ADVERTISEMENT

State Semi Softball: James River 2 King William 1 in 8 innings Final nm

Heartbreaking loss. KW had runners in scoring position in just about every inning, including 2nd and 3rd in the 8th inning, with no outs. KW will be back though. Only 1 position player and the DH are seniors.

Great game with some outstanding defense by JR especially that last inning as well as some surprise batting to get that final run. Great game to be at.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Great game with some outstanding defense by JR especially that last inning as well as some surprise batting to get that final run. Great game to be at.
Great game. I'll definitely tune in tomorrow to watch JR and Tazewell play. I'm expecting another good game. Some very talented pitchers in 2A. What grade is Moran in? I know Johnson from KW returns next year, Compton from Tazewell is just a sophomore and Danner Allen from Randolph Henry, who is a Liberty commit returns also. Not sure on the Page pitcher or Poquoson. Some really great talent at the 2A level. Johnson from KW has committed to JMU and I expect some others will get offers as well when they're able to. The KW infield is 3 freshmen and a sophomore, with the catcher also being a sophomore.

Great game. I'll definitely tune in tomorrow to watch JR and Tazewell play. I'm expecting another good game. Some very talented pitchers in 2A. What grade is Moran in? I know Johnson from KW returns next year, Compton from Tazewell is just a sophomore and Danner Allen from Randolph Henry, who is a Liberty commit returns also. Not sure on the Page pitcher or Poquoson. Some really great talent at the 2A level. Johnson from KW has committed to JMU and I expect some others will get offers as well when they're able to. The KW infield is 3 freshmen and a sophomore, with the catcher also being a sophomore.
Moran is one of 5 senior starters

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Good luck tomorrow to Tazewell Lady Bulldogs & James River! Would love to see Tazewell bring home another state Championship to Tazewell County & SWVA!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT